This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  BOY 11 years ago.

• Author

Laptops Daddy
    Participant

I have a suggestion.

Sand Hogs **** me off. It’s way too easy to kill with them.

Can u make it so that people are penalised for using them?

(Idea I had was:

The more you use S Hogs, the more attractive you are to other peoples S Hogs.

Maybe even reaching the point where if you’ve used them all game, the ones you fire come back and try to target you rather than anyone else. (Maybe it’s the smell).)

Ps:

While I’m here… I read those blastdyouwards or whatever and must have it know for the record that I have never resigned (never) (I’m not sure I even know how). (Have possibly killed myself at a critical moment once or twice, but that’s v different : )

jdog
    Participant

I got a good laugh from this. Sandhogs kill, if you don’t like it, get shields, fuel, teleport theres a lot of options to just sitting there.

BOY
    Participant

yes, it is easy, but they are not cheap and can be unreliable sometimes. I think they are about right. They are a good way to get ahead in the game though.

vihor
    Participant

great idea dady!!! #-o

lets play bbm only 😆

maybe hogs is to expensive… or…what is problem dady?

dh is ok weapon for u? 👿

Irishbandit
    Participant

@boy wrote:

yes, it is easy, but they are not cheap and can be unreliable sometimes. I think they are about right. They are a good way to get ahead in the game though.

Agreed!! For the price its a great weapon. They do take some skill. 😛

There are only 10 people with 10 or more kills in the stats. There kill ratio is only %0.45.

Laptops Daddy
    Participant

Boy:

I know they’re expensive(ish), but I don’t think they are unreliable.

I did some testing in the single player modes. Seems to me that so long as there aren’t too many tanks for the Hog to choose from, a hit within an inch or two is pretty much guaranteed damage (even with babies).

Irish:

I don’t think the number of people killing/using them is a fair representation of how effective they are. I think a lot of people consider them a cheap way to kill (the other cheap). I mean, which kill is gonna get you more respect? Hitting with a missile? Or hitting the ground 2 inches away from the target with an S Hog?

Vihor:

DHs are v expensive. Also, they’re a lot more spectacular. Sand Hogs have a kind of underhanded feel to them. (Bit like paying an admin to have your enemies erased from the game). Know what I mean?

I know this topic’s probably been done to death already. Just thought the “you are what u eat” idea was a good one. : )

JiNx
    Participant

hogs have lost there effectiveness i used to love hogs and used them all the time but now i find them realy hard to kill with since v40 came out i have very rarely used and also they are very very expensive and dud far far to often

i say leave them as they are

BOY
    Participant

@irishbandit wrote:

There kill ratio is only %0.45.

the ratio is actually 44.8% (5th most accurate for current stats series)

Irishbandit
    Participant

@boy wrote:

@irishbandit wrote:

There kill ratio is only %0.45.

the ratio is actually 44.8% (5th most accurate for current stats series)

Sorry when i see %0.45 i assume it means %0.45 looking at the shots kill ratio i see what you mean . 😳 😳

Its actually 44.8418157% 😉 😉

Does not change the fact that at least they work and the price effectiveness ratio
    seems pretty good.

@laptops Daddy
    My point is that if they work so good and so easily, more people would use them.

BOY
    Participant

ahh, I just never seen the convention used that way. The ratio is either 0.45 or 45% or else I get confused. 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.