This topic contains 25 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Chopper 6 years ago.

• Author

Chopper
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

Shoulda left him with a Stoli dude, so you’d always be with him.

8)

Deathbal
    Participant

Sorry to hear it, Chop. Me and the wife lost ours a few years back. If you are really close to your dog it is something very difficult to get over. Sad is an understatement. But most likely the years you have had will outweigh the grief.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@deathbal wrote:

Sorry to hear it, Chop. Me and the wife lost ours a few years back. If you are really close to your dog it is something very difficult to get over. Sad is an understatement. But most likely the years you have had will outweigh the grief.

+1

Anonymous

I’ve said it live earlier but again I’m sorry for your loss choppy, it was a hard decision I am sure, but one that was the right one.

Chopper
    Participant

Give your own pets an extra head,belly or back rub. 😀
    Thanks to you all for your thoughts.

really great to see Bazz and Haybale checking in… =D>
    been a while guys!
    Now if we can old Helmet head back up to speed and PoM (ALL RISE!) back regular…we can have a game or two.
    And umm……..PNut and LapTop…I heard you guys had gotten really rusty.
    Comon over to main and throw a few. :mrgreen:

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

I am very rusty mate, but somehow I still won 2 of 4 games with some decent players the other night, was pretty pleased, especially as my brain was properly fried from staring @ web code for a week in 36 hours shifts.

Hope to catch up with you soon mate so as to take full advantage of your weakened emotional state (in the harshest way possible ofcourse).

Panther30
    Participant

so sorry chopper :(( you know if you smell something foul in the air that is unexplainable, it is probably a heavenly gift from your poodle buddy.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@panther30 wrote:

so sorry chopper :(( you know if you smell something foul in the air that is unexplainable, it is probably a heavenly gift from your poodle buddy.

PINKY…..

Chopper
    Participant

😀 NIce to see ya Panther!
    yeah we didnt call him Frankenfarter for nothin’… :mrgreen:

Irishbandit
    Participant

😥 Sorry to hear it Chopper. We feel your pain.
    Hope you have some good pictures. I know you have good memories.

Chopper
    Participant

Thanks guys, Irish wish you’d show yer face…
    Wifes was running business errands today….told me she looked over at the passenger seat where he used to ride (he loved it so)….
    and got choked up thinking about all the times he rode there.

She was pretty famous local….nice looking blonde, white poodle head out the window in a Toyota convertible.

Worked his grave tonite….we’ve had some hard rains that flattened it down. Its going to get a seashell border tomorrow.

Im OK now, but man I miss his fartin’ butt. :mrgreen:

QuadShotz
    Participant

Sorry mate, wasn’t paying attn…my bad. I removed it.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.