This topic contains 67 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Chopper 6 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@raden wrote:

Vike!! hello my friend 🙂

You call VIKING ‘friend’ in public?

Wow you foreigners really are a weird group.

Raden
    Participant

😀 a foreigner with the name of a type of legume calling me weird?? 😀 …but u still my friend too 😀

Chopper
    Participant

Whoa!…One of the good guys!
    Hiya Raden…you gonna come back and play?

Raden
    Participant

Chops!!! another old friend..yes Sir, I am back in Main..hope to catch y’all there one of these days Chop, Vike, Nut.

As this is beginning to look like a thread hijack……going back to DireWolf’s post, yeah, it is sad…..but i remember a time, when we had all sorts of players and their different tactics…dirters, hoggers, nukers, rollers…rollerers???….mcb-ers, cliques, mob rules practitioners….yet we had our fun. Its fun when there is a variety of style of play, but when we’re left with just hoggers, or just dirters, or just mcb-ers hogging the servers…..it is bound to be a bit of a turn off for a player that so happens to prefer something other than what everyone else is playing.
    The other servers…merge and such…they have their own crowd…but Main’s attraction for some is it’s simplicity. I admire Thrax’s server for its balanced rewards and scoring method. Maybe it is worth a try to bring back some of it into Main.
    As for the Number 1 guy being a dirter and hogger and resigner, and making it to the top of the heap, sad as it seems, you can’t really blame him….that’s his preferred method of playing, a stats junkie?..well, he admits he is one..and he didn’t have much of a challenge from the company that he played against most of the time…poor Leroy never had a chance…killed 2612 times, next came Loke…killed 24 times 😀 and the series before that,.. Leroy, killed 3570 times, next came Kangabunny, 33 times :D.
    Says a lot about the game really, the admins, and those that have the power to do something about the way the game is played but not doing anything to improve the game play quality.
    So there you have it…SAD SAD SAD, a good game, but mismanaged and then its ‘flaws’ if we can call it that, exploited by some, who in no way is/are to be blamed for it.

PS: In case you don’t bother to check the stats in detail, the Leroy mentioned is (AI)Leroy, not the other Leroy.

Chopper
    Participant

Just come back and play……….thats all it takes.
    Life must have gotten in the way of too many people at the same time.

Us old folks……….same old same old…..hell one day scorch might be all I have….just me and Peanut.. #-o

Argh what a thought. ](*,)

Maybe Acid and one of his ale personalities will come back and hurl a few….missles i mean 😆

I do however like the way British women talk….makes me melt….back in my day they called ’em birds. 8)

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

PMSL

You need something for your depression, that’s all that could have put such a thought in your head, you poor man

comedown
    Participant

I downloaded the latest version of the game, logged in for the first time in years, and quit without firing a shot, because apparently there weren’t enough players to start a game.

And without firing a shot, without even starting a game, I’m ranked 16?

Wow, activity really must have taken quite a nose dive.

SAD SAD SAD indeed.

Meh, most of the newer players don’t seem like any fun anyway. 🙄

Irishbandit
    Participant

@comedown wrote:

I downloaded the latest version of the game, logged in for the first time in years, and quit without firing a shot, because apparently there weren’t enough players to start a game.

And without firing a shot, without even starting a game, I’m ranked 16?

Wow, activity really must have taken quite a nose dive.

SAD SAD SAD indeed.

Meh, most of the newer players don’t seem like any fun anyway. 🙄

Sadly a lot of people only play games on there phones or consoles.

Chopper
    Participant

well get yer carcasses on main! 😆

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.