This topic contains 67 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Chopper 6 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

ArmorWraith
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

the problem is, there’s not enough police anymore!

You mean players? :p
    More players= more police.
    The existing police dont have any powers until Gavin gets back, not that theres been too much to worry about in the mains besides a couple cussing incidents..

lol

Armor

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@armorwraith wrote:

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

the problem is, there’s not enough police anymore!

You mean players? :p
    More players= more police.
    The existing police dont have any powers until Gavin gets back, not that theres been too much to worry about in the mains besides a couple cussing incidents..

lol

Armor

The Police are the players, they’ve / We’ve always had the same amount of power each, but the more we are, the greater the power. Gavin has nothing to do with it.

I think I’ve only seen 1 kick in the official servers in 4 years of playing, yet on the whole, the idiots that come soon get converted or convinced to leave

NAKED
    Participant

Hello all,

If I ever run into any new players, I will tell them to use dirt and hogs. I would also tell them that they might get some flack for it, but if they do it’s just the ramblings of bratty player who thinks the game should only be played their way.

I would also go somewhat easy on them.

There’s a “stats killer” on the loose! Two players, that might be the same person, has been self-killing to keep their rank low so they will inflict the most point loss when playing. This is also the same person who popped in only to give the bot money.

The names are Magnitofon/i80386DX and Borislav.

This kind of tatic…it’s ruthless….it’s vile….it’s…it’s disgusting, I love it!

However, I won’t fall into this “stats killer’s” trap. My own smurf, NAKED 2.0, will be wandering around the servers for awhile.

Bean Bags and Rubber Bullets,

NAKED

Thrax
    Participant

spam-bots don’t get a vote…

Is there really no-one added to the in-forum moderation team yet?
    these are getting annoying.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@thrax wrote:

spam-bots don’t get a vote…

Is there really no-one added to the in-forum moderation team yet?
    these are getting annoying.

/Signed

Raden
    Participant

Hi guys,

Smurfing, hogs and hoggers, dirt and dirters, resigning…..old issues, which could have been remedied if the rank/stats formula had taken into account some players’s grouses (some time back).

Smurfing is the worst of the lot…it can be used to one’s advantage to disrupt other players’s rank, among others.

As for hogs and dirt, they are part of the game, it’s not something that I like in this game, but it adds ‘character’ shall we say? It actually takes ‘some skill’ in juggling the money available, to win a game with hogs, dirt and the resign feature, when the running game has more than 3 or 4 other players playing (especially if those 3 or 4 are seasoned players [and anti hog/dirt] 😆 ) However on 1 vs 1 with a hogger/dirter, it’s best to play the game tactically, to prevent them from amassing the money to get their weapon of choice. Not easy to do, but it is do-able.

Against bots and noobs, the hogger/dirter will win quite easily enough, and if those wins contribute to the rank/stats position, then they will advance faster.

I have seen some serial hoggers make some good shots before, using weapons other than hogs, I don’t understand why they wanna revert to using the hogs that much…well, whatever turns them on…

naka
    Participant

That’s the tactic.

Suppose you made some very good shots at the first 2-3 rounds, using only missiles.

At the moment in the mid game if you feel better than your opponents, dont miss the moment. Use all the heavy weapons u can buy /Hogs are preferred/, surprise your opponents and hit them hard.
    If you hit them now they will never recover and you will win.

Other reasons of using hogs are: relaxing of course and being lazy.

Chopper
    Participant

I smurfed once when we all took on mexican wrestling names….a little alcohol was involved… :mrgreen:
    but it was big fun on a full server.

I was El Choppo.. 😆
    Those were the days my friend….
    we thought they’d never end..

Loke
    Participant

Did anyone say smurf?

comedown
    Participant

What the fuck is a smurf?

And what happened to this game? People used to enjoy point-blank DHing the serial dirters.

Or maybe that was just me.

Thrax
    Participant

@comedown wrote:

What the f**k is a smurf?

And what happened to this game? People used to enjoy point-blank DHing the serial dirters.

Or maybe that was just me.

Hmm.. According to the language of the Smurfs, the word “Smurf” can mean
    anything.

Beats me tho.. almost every strategy gripe listed is only something to laugh
    at for most of us who know where and how to play.

ArmorWraith
    Participant

Smurfing can mean a variety of things..

Players who like the color blue.

A player masquerading as another player, or as a new player.

A cartoon about mystical blue people.

Armor

Raden
    Participant

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=smurfing

#1 is hilarious, but I was referring to #2 under gaming term.

Viking62
    Participant

Hlo Raden. . . 😀

Raden
    Participant

Vike!! hello my friend 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 69 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.