This topic contains 67 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Chopper 6 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Acid22
    Participant

Naked, I think your gameplay is admirable………

………If you are a big fat girly septic gayer who runs away at the first sign of a ruffty tuffty Englishman. Yeah, throw your tea in the harbour and leg it again. The Redcoats are coming. Try turning up for a fight on time for once.

Oh yeah, I forgot………You utter tart. =D>

Disclaimer – any resemblance to any person or player, especially myself, is purely coincidental =P~

NAKED
    Participant

Aaahhh Acid,

I was waiting for you to chime in, you never fail to please. How’s my favorite limey doing? Still have all your teeth?

I recall a time when you ran away at the first sign of a baby sandhog. You must have been having a bad day or something.

Tell ya what, I got my tax refund today, let’s get drunk…….

Oh, are hookers too risque for the forum? I just wanted Acid and I to have a good night out…

Grins and Giggles,

NAKED

Chopper
    Participant

Naked, I don’t understand your post on the hooker thing,
    do us all a favor and edit it back. [-X

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

LoL, signing ya post even tho you already have ya name as your sig.

Classy!

ArmorWraith
    Participant

I always sign my post so you know its authentic.. if I never sign its probably not me..
    Armor

NAKED
    Participant

Hi gang,

Hey, whoever is responsible for popping into main with a smurf then, after having been burnt to a crisp by my napalm, going into spectator mode and popping in only to give the bot money then popping out again…it’s not going to work.

I have my own smurf, NAKED 2.0

And the bot doesn’t know what to do with the money.

Nice try, who’s next? 😆

Fire and Brimstone,

NAKED

PS- I’m waiting for you Dire…

Acid22
    Participant

Naked,

Good to see you back again last night. Even gooderer to blow your head off.

Fish & Chips

tlon
    Participant

Naked be careful with coffee near computer keyboard

http://img.gazeta.ru/files3/392/3428392/naked.jpg

NAKED
    Participant

Hi Acid and tlon,

Same here, Acid.

Will do, tlon.

See you out there…

Baldric (Acid) and Percy (tlon),

NAKED

Mcb Lover
    Participant

@direwolf wrote:

I just cannot hold back, I really think it sad when the player ranked number 1 has to dirt himself to keep from losing? I joined in the 6th round with only Chutes, killed the bot that was very near him, then popped this guys shield using baby missles after he is firing hogs at me! 😥 and this is the Number 1 Player? then covers himself with dirt to escape the wrath of my baby missle? [-X you should hide in the sand!
    If this is considered talking trash I do appologize, I just miss the days of old with champions like Wowbagger who would take you out with skill, and some of the most insane shots I have ever seen, and never, I mean never would he dirt himself just to keep from losing rank.
    If you were just playing around I understand, but if that was a serious effort at playing, I cannot wait untill the next stats reset, Cuz I am gonna make you start earning that rank =D>
    I am sorry if this post is in bad taste, I just do not see many people playing anymore, and was a little excited about seeing someone on the server, especially the Number 1 Player , when he turned his shield on after I just joined in the 6th round, I decided ok no prob, when he fired hogs against my baby missles I decided ok no prob, after I hit his shield twice and popped it the next round he dirted himself I decided……… I would rather play the freakin bot!
    I know some people might disagree with me and say it is a strategy, I say it is rubbish unless you are just having fun with friends or blocking a funky bomb.
    Good way to get new players to join, dirt yourself so they cant kill you, I am sure that will fill the servers up real quick!
    I just expected a little more out of the #1 ranked player.
    My rant is now over, I have said my peace.
    Dire 😈
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEi66FHzX3k

omg…same things…really have to burn some dirty a`s hehe

Mr. Subliminal
    Participant

I am on the fence on this issue. I can see that since the game offers the weapons, you are gonna do what you can to defend yourself. At the same time the people playing against them should expect this and buy weapons that should counter. If you are playing just them, and they are doing this from the start of the round…it is chickenish. 😉

ArmorWraith
    Participant

@mr. Subliminal wrote:

I am on the fence on this issue. I can see that since the game offers the weapons, you are gonna do what you can to defend yourself. At the same time the people playing against them should expect this and buy weapons that should counter. If you are playing just them, and they are doing this from the start of the round…it is chickenish. 😉

Yes I indeed agree with you, my concern is when noobs join the server for the first time and are discouraged by dirters and hogs. I guess we could train the bots in begginers to use this method… then we would have anti-dirt/hog noobs! 😀

Armor

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

I believe the thing people REALLY have a problem with (at least it’s the biggest thing to me) is the stat whoring, anything for the No.1 spot and sod everyone elses enjoyment.

ArmorWraith
    Participant

Yes, I agree with that too, but theres not much that can be done about a player just being rude.. if that were so you’d prolly been banned by now, eh nut? 😛

Rofl (burn) toasted nuts.

Armor

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@armorwraith wrote:

Yes, I agree with that too, but theres not much that can be done about a player just being rude.. if that were so you’d prolly been banned by now, eh nut? 😛

Rofl (burn) toasted nuts.

Armor

Indeed I would, but that’s part of what always made Scorched so cool, admins have always been players and players have always policed the game, the problem is, there’s not enough police anymore!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 69 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.