This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Princey 9 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Princey
    Participant

I have been notified that this may have been mentioned before but after speaking with several players on several servers, everyone agrees that the new rollers kinda suck… They seem to have the bouyancy effect of a man who just sat on a flame and they have the same circumference as Jupiter.. Hence forth making them a lil bit of a bastage to play with..

I know many people have agreed with this and secondly it may have been posted before but i think something should be done because they just dont behave like rollers…. Can anything be done this time round??

Many thanks guys

Etarion
    Participant

I don’t know any player or server named “rollers” 😉 (means: this should go into the feature requests & bugs section, shouldn’t it?)

The AI
    Participant

I agree, the bounce of the rollers can be hard to work with. Unless you are making a new leap frog…

What they need (to me) is a way to control how much pull the gravity has on their mass. So my skaters would work and I could make the marbles map I have in my head work right.

It can be seen when they are set to maintain an extremely low amount of momentum. They barely roll at all, more of a sort of skip, moving a spike or two at a time.

Princey
    Participant

@etarion wrote:

I don’t know any player or server named “rollers” 😉 (means: this should go into the feature requests & bugs section, shouldn’t it?)

Buggery, yep well spotted thats my bad.. I seem to have posted in the wrong damn section. Well, first time for everything i guess.

I shall re-post on there 😉

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.