This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Deathstryker 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

DireWolf
    Participant

I am not a Bush supporter or hater, and I dont think a picture of him picking his nose is that bad!!! Like no one here has never picked thier nose!

when we attacked IraQ, there was a democrat battlecry *NO BLOOD FOR OIL*
    which was totally absurd, do we now posses thier oil fields? That would be a NO! in fact….. we have been paying more for gas than before we went into Iraq

sources say that there were no WMD’s, thats funny I remember during the Clinton admin, when he was supposedly bombing sites in iraQ that had WMD’s?

or doing the same in Afghanistan during the monica lewinski period.

also, should Bush have done things like Clinton, during the Clinton years the first time the WTC was attacked, what did he do to prevent any further attacks? Not a damn thing……. that is really sad, but do you hear people saying anything about that? nope, had Clinton dealt with the threat of terrorism back then 911 might have never happened Bush is not the devil and neither is Clinton.

I do believe that Bush took things too far but…….
    but atleast he did something to try, i repeat try, to stop further attacks like what happened on 911

It is easy to be a critic when you are not the one dealing with the troubles going on in the world.

This is only my opinion, which everyone should be entitled to have, and in no way would ever change how I feel about the players of Scorched, if you cannot talk about politics on the world scene without hating or disliking others for thier opinions, then maybe you should not start!

😯

-Dire

Lithium
    Participant

Oh No!! Its a discussion on politics and diplomacy. Must…resist….urge to…….reply. Okay, screw it. This is what I think:

Isreal had a right to defend itself because they are constantly fighting for their right to exist (It is not as if they are fighting for more land, money or oil nor are they fighting a religious crusade). Having said that, I think Isreal has gone a little too far by revenge killing on some occasions.

George “Dubya” Bush is an idiot and the majority of Americans think he’s doing a poor job as president and as Commander in Chief. He used to be an alcoholic and allegedly, a drug user (He left the National Guard in his youth to avoid a drug test). He’s argueably a failed entrepreneur in all of his past and present business ventures. He’s a born again Christian who thinks he’s above everyone and everything. His view on “Globalization” is arguably killing the American “middle class dream”. His plan to “spread Democracy” is argueably a front for his failed plan to get cheaper oil from the mideast. Some reguard him as the worst US President since Howard Taft or Ulysses Grant. I could go on and on. Having said that, I feel I have the right as an American to badmouth my own president but it is insulting to us when outsiders say anything equally bad or worse about Bush or blame Americans for what is happening abroad. That’s my 2 cents.

Panther30
    Participant

[pointless, totally pointless. I say that because I do not wish to repeat was has already been said.

Here is something that does have a point though, if you all want ridiculous…

If people want to turn this game and forums into a political debate, I’m not sticking around to watch everything self destruct… I have better things to do.

cya.

Willis
    Participant

Knew I shoulda locked this topic a month ago when I had the chance… knew it…

No Panther. It’s not going that way.

We already lost Comedown thank’s to this nonsense… not interested in loosing another.

Locking this topic before anything else gets said.

Deathstryker
    Participant

@willis wrote:

Knew I shoulda locked this topic a month ago when I had the chance… knew it…

No Panther. It’s not going that way.

We already lost Comedown thank’s to this nonsense… not interested in loosing another.

Locking this topic before anything else gets said.

Good work, Willis

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Right, I am completely and utterly disgusted.’ is closed to new replies.