This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Blasterman 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Willis
    Participant

With the new point system (which honestly isn’t too bad when balanced) .. comes the ability to more-often then before have a tie game.

Before, it wasn’t really noticed… because if you had same number of kills/wins it would look to the other.. then if that was the same, look to the cash amount.

From there on, how it decided who was the winner is beyond me… but with the new point system there are no tie breakers.

What I’m wondering is, in the even there is no tie breaker… if we can have it where instead of “PERSON WINS” … we get “TIE GAME: WINNERS ARE: PERSON-A PERSON-B …”

Each then is credited thier “games won” counter by 1 (same as if only one person had won).

Irishbandit
    Participant

Cool idea willis!!

Bobirov
    Participant

Kinda like that idea myself. 🙂

Deathstryker
    Participant

Or add another “to the death” round where the last person alive wins and all the other non-winners are spectators.

But Willis’ idea is much better because I’m sure with the different ways you can win there might be some debate on that last round if you only won by being the last round. And it would be useless if the last 2 killed each other.

Just throwing out ideas, guys.

Irishbandit
    Participant

@deathstryker wrote:

Or add another “to the death” round where the last person alive wins and all the other non-winners are spectators.

Take all the money from the two players and give them each a DH!!! 😀 😀 Think of all the willis’s!!!

Blasterman
    Participant

LOL! That would be fun… but I think more of a round 1 based Sudden Death Idea would really decide who wins…. just a DH would only cause more tie-breaks!

BUT GREAT IDEA!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.