This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  jdog 11 years, 5 months ago.

  • Author
    Posts
  • #4379

    Deathstryker
    Participant

    I would like this to be an option like in the old Scorched. It seems very useful. I know that they can already do damage but the current way to implement this is having to change the XML. Then if you don’t want it anymore, you gotta change it back.

    #28855

    Thrax
    Participant
    Deathstryker wrote:
    I would like this to be an option like in the old Scorched. It seems very useful. I know that they can already do damage but the current way to implement this is having to change the XML. Then if you don’t want it anymore, you gotta change it back.

    Yes. i remember being blown to bits by a meteor too often in classic..
    but i have yet to see anyone even damaged by weather in 3D.

    maybe a 3-4 stage setting for how rare or common weather damage will be.

    #28856

    jdog
    Participant

    Some of the mods have this feature. It isn’t switable and not by landscape but by texture set.

    #28857

    Deathstryker
    Participant

    @jdog wrote:

    Some of the mods have this feature. It isn’t switable and not by landscape but by texture set.

    I don’t really play any mods so it’s not too useful to me 😳

    #28858

    jdog
    Participant

    @deathstryker wrote:

    @jdog wrote:

    Some of the mods have this feature. It isn’t switable and not by landscape but by texture set.

    I don’t really play any mods so it’s not too useful to me 😳

    thats too bad… theres many good ideas in the mods.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.