This topic contains 19 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  BOY 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

BOY
    Participant

(OK, I was thinking it could use a publicity blitz :P)

Seriously, I have sometimes wondered if Small Weapons Mod needs a new name. Big weapons equals bigger fun in scorched terms, and the mod does not necessarily have only small weapons. just more precise ones, really. It is a far cry from MCB.

I figure most of you have played it, and if so, I’d like some comments about it.

After voting, please let me know what sort of suggestions you have for the mod, and the server. One of the main ideas is for the server to be a place to go to avoid small weapons rules (such as MCB at the main server)

THANKS 😀

Bumped to mods forum – cbx

Deathstryker
    Participant

“Small Arms Fire” comes to mind.

BOY
    Participant

thats not bad, but not much different than small weapons. It also keeps the “small” which is what I want to change. thanks though.

Deathstryker
    Participant

oh… Then you’re on your own.

Well it was a little more creative anyway.

jdog
    Participant

Scorched Lite

SHACK
    Participant

Skill shot mod. cause ive found out if you dont have skill you can’t play it with out sayin”man i wish I had biger weps”…. wimps 🙄

I was on small weps server for 3 hours (first time ive been on there btw) whent from rank 30 or so to rank 7 😛 I guess I got skill.

Muhaaahahaha 😈 and you know what I think I like that mod, it makes sence unlike my spelling…lol you’ll see me there more offten no matter what its named.

I also like the name “sniper”

cbx550f
    Participant

No great ideas – but please, don’t append “Mod” to it.

ie: Possible name: not “Missile Madness Mod”, but just “Missile Madness” 😉

cbx

jdog
    Participant

@cbx550f wrote:

No great ideas – but please, don’t append “Mod” to it.

ie: Possible name: not “Missile Madness Mod”, but just “Missile Madness” 😉

cbx

LOL… I’m still thinking of changing the name of my mod to Battle Grounds.

cbx550f
    Participant

hehe

I like the “Scorched Lite” bit. except, (as I would), I’d change it to “Scorched Light” 😛

BOY
    Participant

Diet Scorched? 😛

Ebonite
    Participant

Distilled Scorched

BOY
    Participant

Scorched Draft, or Bottle?

Draft, if you please, sir.

………a Scorched On the Rocks for my lady friend – No salt.

jdog
    Participant

Does it fit the need?

SHACK
    Participant

Skill Scorch unlike the unskilled games ive played where death heads are used on the first shot to take out half the land. 😯

NP-TheOutlaw
    Participant

@shack wrote:

Skill Scorch unlike the unskilled games ive played where death heads are used on the first shot to take out half the land. 😯

Hey SHACK…welcome to Scorchland…please share…..where is this magical place where death heads are thrown on the first shot??? I wanna play too!

ok back on topic…

Here’s some ideas:

___Sniper School

___Light Artillery

___Tactical Weapons

___Boot Camp

some new found publicity should increase the traffic in there

btw….have u ever considered taking out funky bombs, nukes and force shields? In the spirit of the “small weapons” theme.

Although I did notice that funky’s are not homing.

another suggestion would be to keep the bot when 1 other player joins, much like apoc mod. I think a lot of folks are uncomfortable playing a 1 on 1 match, having 2 players and a bot might invite more players to join. Once 3 players are online then the bot leaves. Can you imagine having a full house in there 😈

just an idea.

😛

NP

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.