This topic contains 28 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Rommel 8 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

tumbleweed
    Participant

I’m beginning to suspect a “remote bot” in main. It never “chats” doesn’t listen, and, for example, when all are playing mcb will chuck out a dh or something else. Is there anything that can be done about this?

Thrax
    Participant

@tumbleweed wrote:

I’m beginning to suspect a “remote bot” in main. It never “chats” doesn’t
    listen, and, for example, when all are playing mcb will chuck out a dh or
    something else. Is there anything that can be done about this?

First… Remote bots don’t exist for S3d.

It’s probably just a player that refuses to listen to made-up rules and throws
    what they want, when they want. If you wanted to play MCB, you would
    go there.. not the main servers. Start by choosing the right server to
    play in, before trying to impose limitations on everyone.

tumbleweed
    Participant

Thanks for the hostile post….

When I join a game and everyone says Mcb, that’s what I expect, and looking at the rules posted here, that’s an acceptable way to play.

If your absolutely sure it is not possible to program a “remote bot” then OK, but I’m not convinced.

I’m not trying to force anything

This type of nonsense is what causes games to vanish into irrelevance.

Chopper
    Participant

Spitfire….it is hard to hold together mCB on main when the number of players increases and there are several new players. You can buy a weapon or two and keep as insurance just in case someone “just doen’t get it”….or Only choice then is to go “box cars” and hammer the bastages…. 😉 …and just forget mcb.

tumbleweed
    Participant

OK I get it, The MCB was just an example.

I just hope someone hasn’t come up with a “remote bot”. If someone really wants to spend days on end playing without saying anything I guess it’s his prerogative.

In either event, whatever their trying to prove, I hope they get to the point soon.

Irishbandit
    Participant

@tumbleweed wrote:

OK I get it, The MCB was just an example.

I just hope someone hasn’t come up with a “remote bot”. If someone really wants to spend days on end playing without saying anything I guess it’s his prerogative.

In either event, whatever their trying to prove, I hope they get to the point soon.

Tumbleweed there have been several cases where players have not talked in main. Or have talked very rarely. In some cases they don’t speak the language of the other players. In others they are really good players who just like to annoy every-one else.
    And yes I find when people don’t talk in main very annoying.

tumbleweed
    Participant

Thanks for the replies. I’ll try to behave myself. I suspect I know who it is and, well I hope he gets a life for his sake.

Acid22
    Participant

@tumbleweed wrote:

Thanks for the replies. I’ll try to behave myself. I suspect I know who it is and, well I hope he gets a life for his sake.

He probably won’t get a life. Just kill him first 🙂

Nice car by the way….watch out for the ‘Lesser Spotted English Tinworm’ 😆

Chopper
    Participant

@irishbandit wrote:

..And yes I find when people don’t talk in main very annoying.

I find it very annoying when the weiners don’t show up…. 😆 ….where the heck ya been Noob?

tumbleweed
    Participant

Nice car by the way….watch out for the ‘Lesser Spotted English Tinworm’ 😆

Will do…

Deathbal
    Participant

Just curious, does this bot have a name? Is it S.A.M. by any chance? If it is, he is not a bot.

Also keep in mind that “free for all” is the official rule on both beginners and the main server. MCB or any other rules are just gentlemans rules and can be broken at any time. Sometimes on purpose but mostly by mistake by people that don’t know what mcb is.

tumbleweed
    Participant

Just curious, does this bot have a name? Is it S.A.M. by any chance? If it is, he is not a bot.

Yes.

Also keep in mind that “free for all” is the official rule on both beginners and the main server. MCB or any other rules are just gentlemans rules and can be broken at any time. Sometimes on purpose but mostly by mistake by people that don’t know what mcb is.

Understood

I do feel better it was a player handing me my backside. I can live with that. If it is who I think it is I’m sure it’s given him satisfaction in thinking he was a bot.

And to who ever it is: 🙄

Chopper
    Participant

Oh Yeah…..S.A.M. ‘s a quiet one. But I gottum to say gs a time or two.
    Just settle down….he/she (weird avatar) is killable.

Thrax
    Participant

@chopper wrote:

Oh Yeah…..S.A.M. ‘s a quiet one. But I gottum to say gs a time or two.
    Just settle down….he/she (weird avatar) is killable.

Was told that SAM was Rommel..

Swan-Dude?

Mcb Lover
    Participant

oh, tumbleweed , sorry if i didnt see you in game, i think you must say ”Hi” if new player say it to you…am i wrong?
    see you later.
    Vitos

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.