This topic contains 130 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Pam 9 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Thrax
    Participant

The exe is not a hoax BOY..

Looks like time for another protocal step.

We can plainly assume that anyone constantly begging for MCB to ‘prove
    his skill’ may be doing so only to remove the risk of his hack failing.

Another reason for visiting mod-servers. These tools will have little bonus
    here, since there are appropriate defences and alternate weapons.
    And inversly, those that refuse to even try mods.. may be hiding this
    sort of secret.

BOY
    Participant

Rommel, i aslo found that link and cannot as yet allow it to be posted here. But thank you for investigating. We will get past this, no…. get THROUGH this, friends. We shall prevail against the scourge of the haxors!

Rommel
    Participant

Dear Vitos:

I’m not quite sure how I got drug into being part of your defense but I’ve read your posts. The reason I always shot at you first if you were in the lead or if you were the best shot I had was because I thought you were the biggest threat on the board. Not because I thought you were cheating, but because I thought you were that good.

I thought that’s why you and your possy were always shooting and me. Maybe that’s what really upsets me the most. My dissapointment in myself. I’ve tried to be fair to you and to myself and can’t help but feel a little dissapointed that I’m not quite the threat I thought myself to be but instead, it seems that I was just another patsy in some twisted plot to ruin the game for the REAL players.

In the thread about Big Bear, I said that in time I might get back some of the respect I had for you and the others before seeing the log. In light of this new material, it’s beginning to look like we may not live long enough for that to happen. Just so you don’t misunderstand, I really respected you highly. That’s why you were my number one target. Now I’m torn between never shooting at you again to show my disdain or shooting you relentlessly to show my anger. This complicates things tremendously.

The reason I play kill the leader, as if I need to defend myself here, is because in a free for all game, that seems to be the most effective method of having a close score going into the final round. A tight final round is the best way to end the game, yes? Unlike you, I welcome Kill the Leader when I’m in the lead. I desire it! I NEED IT!

To quote Forest Gump – “That’s all I have to say about that.”

To the rest of you: Yeah, yeah, I can’t find my sticky notes. 😳

Rommel

Mcb Lover
    Participant

Dear Rommel…you choose wrong post that said me that…there is dicides my S3D career:)

btw if u know i have bad english, so use simple words please:)

Laptops Daddy
    Participant

for shame. trajectory preview huh? very clever.

i don’t like to say so, no, i love to say so ; )…

vitos isn’t usually good enough for me to suspect him of using an aimbot.

one is, but i’ll reserve judgement.

for shame : )

shaking head

just wanted to say, big community, lots of clever people – linux community, significantly tech biased. i would suspect there are several edits to code here and there. this isn’t something new.

making it public for people to download is crossing the line.

parasti
    Participant

@laptops Daddy wrote:

making it public for people to download is crossing the line.

Speaking of which… The source code is licensed under the GNU GPL, so this guy is also violating the licence by distributing binaries, but not corresponding source code.

LigH
    Participant

What a shame.

One kind of members cheats themselves. 😆

Another enjoys “witch hunts”. 😯

So, and I shall enjoy playing online? Thank you… 😕

(Thrax, I will, don’t be afraid.)

TheOne
    Participant

lol this funny

Just read this thread now

1stly i am a graphic designer which doesnt know a thing on programming

I just find this funny because you believe this about me db and vitos cheating , its absolutely crap

I could leave a text file on the next saying that one of the scorched members is a child molestor and you would believe it ??

this really made my day

thanks for the laugh

oh btw have you ever thought that it might be someone that has a grudge with me DB and vitos for putting our names in that text ?

I mean i have met alot of enemies in this game and you all know you my main suspect is….

ive never hated free email accounts until now

parasti
    Participant

@theone wrote:

oh btw have you ever thought that it might be someone that has a grudge with me DB and vitos for putting our names in that text ?

I have. I also have an idea of who it might be, but I don’t have any proof of that, so I won’t post any names. I don’t think you and me are thinking of the same person, though.

BigBear
    Participant

@theone wrote:

lol this funny

Just read this thread now

1stly i am a graphic designer which doesnt know a thing on programming

I just find this funny because you believe this about me db and vitos cheating , its absolutely crap

I could leave a text file on the next saying that one of the scorched members is a child molestor and you would believe it ??

this really made my day

thanks for the laugh

Actually it’s not funny at all and neither yours or Vitos’ replies are helping. An explanation would help much towards resolving this mess, spiteful lol’s do not.

Who said anything about you writing it? That is not the issue here. You certainly do not have to be a programmer to install or use it.

Vitos already claimed to know who wrote/posted the hack (I can’t make out which from his choice of words). The included text file credits you. That causes suspicion. Obviously it’s not possible for me to tell if it is true or a smear, but your reactions to being implicated makes no sense. If you have nothing to do with it and Vitos and/or you know who is trying to smear you, then why not forward this information? Or is it perhaps that you think that you are not at risk of being penalized? I can assure you that such a position is unwise to take.

As I said, this is not a joke at all and it would serve you and all of us well if you showed some willingness to help clear this mess up rather than acting wishy washy. Thanks in advance!

TheOne
    Participant

ok sorry for the lol

If i can help in anyway i will…

It just angered me that someone could go that low to accuse me of this.

As i said if anyone has any way of finding out who did this please feel free to pm with the idea, this is really making this game for me difficult to play.

All i have at the moment is my suspissions of who it is and thats all , no proof.

I heard about vitos and graphite using it and vitos saying that he knows who it is ??? ……. vitos my friend spill the beans

FREAK
    Participant

hmm…

Guys check out what I found…

**WHY to post the link again??**–edited by an admin–

I didn’t download it becuase you need to be a member and I don’t want to be a member of peoplewhohavenoskill.com

I hope this helps…

parasti
    Participant

The link was already moderated out of an earlier comment. I think we should keep it that way.

FREAK
    Participant

I didn’t know…

Sorry???

And geez I was editing my self and when I submitted I saw it was already edited.

Admins here are fast lol…

apache64d
    Participant

Thanks to naka that alerted me about that.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 132 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.