This topic contains 130 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Pam 9 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Black-Rose
    Participant

After suspecting some players, i decided to take a look to see if it was easy to find a hack for scorched! I found one in less than a minute… after downloading it (not because i want to use it, only to see what the hack do…(i will never ….never use it))! Here the readme that came with the hacked exe!

The Scorched3D User Experience Improvement Package v1.0

This package adds some functionality to version 41.1 of the Scorched3D game, which can be obtained from http://www.scorched3d.co.uk.
    Huge thanks go out to One, who sent me a crude implementation of his aimer function that he and his buddies Vitos and Deathbal were using.
    I think it is only fair to share this improved version with the rest of the world.

Usage:
    Simply replace the scorchedc.exe in the Sorched3D folder by the version in this package.
    The individual features can be activated from within the game using the console,
    accessed by pressing ` or ~ while in the game. The following commands have been added to the game:
    * Aim help: TrajectoryPreview=on
    * Remove the landscape (useful for aiming lasers): DrawLandscape=off

Ideas for the future:
    * Fully automated client that can play the game for you while you are not present,
    similar to the bots in the game! Comes in handy for you stats junkies out there.
    * Add chat bot for verbal interaction with real players

Any and all comments can be sent to scorched3d_aimbot@yahoo.com

Enjoy!

The red bold text say everything…

Mcb Lover
    Participant

heh…i knew that man who created this program public that post!

GOTCHA BR!

LOL

BOY
    Participant

user experience improvement ???!!!

as in, I’ll improve my experience at the expense of others. Sad.

is this a hoax, or a hoax of hoax? I wish it were so, but sadly, I fear it is all so real.

I’m going to go destroy the world with Rommel now.

BOY

parasti
    Participant

Holy crap.

FREAK
    Participant

What has this world come to???!!?!

WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!

2012 is the year One, DB and Vitos will cause the apocalypse with their hacks and rain DH’s upon us!!!

And for this I must enjoy life to the XTREME!

*FREAK rips off shirt and runs naked down the street*

apache64d
    Participant

?? I’m waiting that some1 form the ppl who were mentioned on the red text will come forward and confest or proove they didn’t creat any exe what so ever to improove aiming!

BigBear
    Participant

I am very interested in seeing some explainations as well. Oh and FYI, I am not asking.

Mcb Lover
    Participant

ill proove my aiming any time…just ask me for that

BigBear
    Participant

I don’t think you understand. What you need to do is to prove that you never used that aimbot or you WILL be banned.

@Rules and Guidelines wrote:

5. No cheating or hacking.
    Admins will use their best judgement to determine if someone is cheating, no proof is needed. No running scripts of any kind is allowed.

*Violation of these rules is grounds for being kicked or banned.

Right now you look pretty guilty. You have been given a chance nevertheless, so I’d start explaining myself quickly if I were you.

FREAK
    Participant

BB ain’t playin round folks…

BB gonna call his boyz to go shank yo tiny behind!

apache64d
    Participant

BB, more info on the admins forum.
    From what I got from Mcb?vitos actualy looks like he is “the good person” in this story. Looks like gavin was informed about the aimbot.
    Mcb u if u will tell more your situation can only be better. You got some good things to post.

Mcb Lover
    Participant

@bigbear wrote:

I don’t think you understand. What you need to do is to prove that you never used that aimbot or you WILL be banned.

@Rules and Guidelines wrote:

5. No cheating or hacking.
    Admins will use their best judgement to determine if someone is cheating, no proof is needed. No running scripts of any kind is allowed.

*Violation of these rules is grounds for being kicked or banned.

Right now you look pretty guilty. You have been given a chance nevertheless, so I’d start explaining myself quickly if I were you.

bann me?
    LOL

apache64d
    Participant

Vitos, pls, just say what u said to me… It changes alot.

Rommel
    Participant

Hi BOY:

Thanks for bringing a smile to my face. I did a little search, hoping like you, that this was a hoax. I found a link @boy wrote:

user experience improvement ???!!!

as in, I’ll improve my experience at the expense of others. Sad.

is this a hoax, or a hoax of hoax? I wish it were so, but sadly, I fear it is all so real.

I’m going to go destroy the world with Rommel now.

BOY

I didn’t download the file. I have no idea what, if anything that it does. If you have access to a trash machine that you want to set up for a test, go for it, but I’m going to assume that this is a hoax for now.

Best wishes,

Rommel

*link deleted by moderator – sry Rommel*

Mcb Lover
    Participant

ok ill tell you all what i know.

few days ago (on my might it was 27.11.2007) Graphite sad me that he founded aimbot and help that BR posted have MY name , downloaded that thing but not used… I asked him to send me that on ICQ…we did all that complain this help and tested it on begginers server…me and he kill few bots (terrible thing) and i IMMEDIATLY (heh…i feel its wrong word) sent a PM to Apache and Gavin (btw only Gavin recieved this PM and i have a copy this letter).
    thats all and i take out that file from S3D and told to Graphite to do same.
    We have now this file but NEVER used it…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 132 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.