This topic contains 42 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  BOY 8 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Raden
    Participant

Hyde.

😆 I need to drop a DH tracer…. maybe Naka can teach me how to do it..

Chopper
    Participant

er….huh?………is this goin’ somewhere? :-k
    anyone seen shy?…

xtc
    Participant

Dear Teammates,

Our match with Veggies, due to the problems one of their members had with connection, does not seem a fair match to me. Although such is not determined by the rules of the tournament, I suggest you that we as a noble team, acting on a free will, appeal to the tournament administration for the results of our match with Veggies to be cancelled and eventually re-match to be taken.

Taking account of most other teams “speed” in organizing matches, such decision if being taken, wont slow down the tournament, and also we will get another, hopefully challenging and interesting game to play.

Your opinions on this suggestion, Teammates.

yusuf
    Participant

i dont think that will work xtc.

Peanuts a bit of a nut, but thats not the point.
    Last match i saw (heros vs veggies) wasnt a fair one either. Maus left the game in-between.

I wouldn’t mind a rematch but i doubt veggies should agree. If they are ok with that, i shouldn’t personally have a problem.

Mcb Lover
    Participant

sorry teammates and friends. Without explaining the reason.
    Nothing personal,
    cheers

Raden
    Participant

Thanks for the offer XTC and Yusuf, very honourable, but its fine with me that it stays this way.

skywalker
    Participant

Anyway its just qualification part. We’ll meet them in finals i guess

xtc
    Participant

Tribe has shown us an excellent game! We were close all game long, it was serious and exciting. Congratulations guys!

Unfortunately I got disconnected in the beginning of round 5… All that neighbour whose passwordless wifi I am using. Gonna find out who he is to thrash him for that!

Team tournament site >> http://peanutsrevenge.homelinux.com

Raden
    Participant

Vitos, Mouse, Cowbell, Tnick

Hello Gentlemen, my lady,

I’m trying to organize a game for fri, sat and sun. Be aware that tnick and cowbell are well behind mouse, vitos and me in terms of local times, so some parts of my friday could mean a thursday for tnick and cowbell and likewise for sundays and mondays.

I’m thinking of trying to organize games at 2 different times that is :

11pm local time (LT) of tnick/cowbell and also

10am local time for Mouse (11am for Vitos) .

This means I’m trying to get 2 or more games organized at 2 different sets of times to allow participation of all team members. However if Mouse and Vitos are available during the 11pm of tnick and cow (mouse will be 7am, and vitos 8am) then please come in and join to form a team, as i am on Standby duty for Sat, Sun and Mon, so i am not sure of whether I would be around or not.

Please reply a.s.a.p. regarding whether my proposed times are OK or not, so that I may advise the opponents regarding our availability.

Thanks, regards.

Mcb Lover
    Participant

ok ok bro:)

xtc
    Participant

We’re going on slowly, two more games today. Videshi vs Bastages, finally. Videshi has now only the Flaming Herd remaining unplayed for the qualifications, is the team gonna start action?

And Tribe vs Veggies, very close game again and very well played by both sides, Tribe was leading most of the game and economical domination in the end by Veggies following more of the money preserving strategy had decided it.

Congratulations to the winners!

Current tournament kill ratio chart (15.08):

Big Bear		28,07%
    lap top 27,81%
    xtc 27,55%
    Jinx 25,40%
    Rodijak 24,62%
    Yusuf 22,56%
    Shell 22,41%
    Deathbal 22,22%
    bazzz 20,67%
    Hyde911 19,90%
    Boba Fett 19,23%
    parasti 18,52%
    SwanDude 18,31%
    Outer 17,95%
    karu 14,17%
    Vitos 14,06%
    Raden 12,70%
    Pastor of M. 12,60%
    ILLGotti 11,25%
    Peanut's R. 11,01%
    tnick 9,52%
    Mouse 8,51%
    Tlon 8,06%
    Mrs. Pastor 7,69%
    Richiee 5,88%
    Human Bean 4,71%

Team tournament site >> http://peanutsrevenge.homelinux.com

Irishbandit
    Participant

@xtc wrote:

Videshi has now only the Flaming Herd remaining unplayed for the qualifications, is the team gonna start action?

Working on it I have a back problem right now that has cost me my job.

Working on being able to setup for more than an hour. Right arm is important for play when you are right handed. Not the best excuse. 🙁 🙁

Raden
    Participant

Sorry to hear about that Irish. take care.

BOY
    Participant

@irishbandit wrote:

@xtc wrote:

Videshi has now only the Flaming Herd remaining unplayed for the qualifications, is the team gonna start action?

Working on it I have a back problem right now that has cost me my job.

Working on being able to setup for more than an hour. Right arm is important for play when you are right handed. Not the best excuse. 🙁 🙁

Irishh, you still in the Carrolton area? I’m going to be up that way next week perhaps, you need me to bring you some soup, or french fries?

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.