This topic contains 42 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  BOY 8 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Hyde911
    Participant

@xtc wrote:

@Team Tournament Score Page wrote:

Videshi Ganda – Accumulated Score – 6666

Aren’t we scary? 😀

The record is 20 kills/game for now set by Hyde911, good game!

Thanks X. But i think we shouldn’t make much of personal results. I took rather easy kills while my team mates did donkey work. Without good team i wouldn’t be able to do this.

Laptops Daddy
    Participant

You’re too modest, Hyde. The other guys are gonna be nursing their bottoms for a week.

gonna need some cream

Laptops Daddy
    Participant

@laptops Daddy wrote:

gonna need some cream

wait, wait… i can do better. check it out

edit – you know, if webng wanted to make a name for themselves in free hosting, theyd stop removing peoples stuff without warning. thats the fouth video ive had removed. the first three were 100% original content and even this one is well within fair use re audio copyright.

anyway, ive reuploaded to this place http://www.filefactory.com/file/ahf8864/n/served_avi (which also sucks – it has a one of those rapidshare style wait 30 seconds timers)

bazzz
    Participant

For this insult mr laptop, you will pay. We will meet again and our revenge will be sweet.

You will be destroyed when our paths cross again, we will not forget.

yusuf
    Participant

oh baby cmon ,, gonna need, some cream for ur ass

Hyde911
    Participant

@bazzz wrote:

For this insult mr laptop, you will pay. We will meet again and our revenge will be sweet.

You will be destroyed when our paths cross again, we will not forget.

Good. I can feel your anger.

parasti
    Participant

I think we already topped all your petty insults by the greatest insult of them all: letting you losers win. Beat that.

Hyde911
    Participant

@parasti wrote:

I think we already topped all your petty insults by the greatest insult of them all: letting you losers win. Beat that.

That was cruel. I don’t know if i ever pull myself together.

Laptops Daddy
    Participant

sounds like it might be on

I, I just came down here to tell you… it’s not on.
      Oh, it’s on!
      Nonono, it’s not on.
      Whoo, it’s on all right!
      It isn’t on. Nothing’s on. It’s off.
      It’s on!
      I just came by to let you know so you can… put a stup to all this.
      Hold on a second, clamhead! You think you can just roll in here and tell us it’s not
      on when it very clearly is on?! You’re just trying to make us not practice, aren’t you?!

yusuf
    Participant

says the little gurly man with his gurly arms.

let me remind you however, to beat us :
    ur gonna need, some cream for your ass.

skywalker
    Participant

cmon guys try to be gentle

Raden
    Participant

Veggies,

We need to play some games soon….if not ASAP.

Tnick and NoMoreSteve

GMT -8
    MightyMouse

GMT +1/+2
    Vitos

GMT +2/+3
    Raden

GMT +8

Tnick and Steve only available around 9 -12 pm their local time. That means early morning for Mouse and Vitos. I am available anytime of the day till wednesday. I was thinking of 11:00pm local time of tnick and steve, so that means 8:00am for Mouse and 9:00am for Vitos. A bit early, I know…sorry Mouse, Vitos, but thats the only time we can get some of us to play. maybe we can alternate the scheduling… so that everyone in the team has a chance of playing. So far we only played 1 game….me, Mouse and Vitos. The timings of the 2 attempts I organized games were not suitable for Steve, but Tnick missed it, and only Mouse and me were available, with Vitos busy on those times. please reply soon. We try make 2 to 4 games on from today and wednesday. I will be on the forums or skype or on the servers, waiting for anyone to show up. If not, leave a message here or on skype, I will definitely check it within 2-3hrs. Communication between me and Vitos is easy, we both contact each other via sms on mobile. So if 2 players are available (including Vitos) then get him to sms me, and I will make myself available ASAP.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Will take all 5 of you to beat the Heroic Heroes tho, so that’s you lot screwed :p

Raden
    Participant

You really think so? 🙂 I’ll take all 5 of you alone ….missiles and fuel only allowed 😀

Hyde911
    Participant

@raden wrote:

You really think so? 🙂 I’ll take all 5 of you alone ….missiles and fuel only allowed 😀

Make it fair play Rad, use only tracers.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.