This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Stil8 8 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Stil8
    Participant

Man robs Bus using 2 dirty RATS

A homeless man carrying two large street rats in each arm attacked a public bus full of people in the Colombian capital Bogota, causing the female passengers to panic and even lose consciousness. Terrorized victims emptied their wallets for the man to get him to leave the bus and take away his rats.

Details here

=D> =D> =D> This just made my day! What humorous and desperate survival tactics capitalism is forcing the poor to use…

Deathbal
    Participant

Let him try that in New York City. I really couldn’t tell you what would happen to the rats, but he would get his head bashed in.

Stil8
    Participant

@deathbal wrote:

Let him try that in New York City. I really couldn’t tell you what would happen to the rats, but he would get his head bashed in.

NYC? Rats would be too weak against the competition: gunmen, mafia, Illuminati, terrorists and assassins, right-wing extremists, politicians, cops, and the most powerful: the Bourgeoisie capitalists!

bazzz
    Participant

He will be ok if he uses robo-rats, next upgrade is laser eyes that cut trough landscape like its not there.

Stil8
    Participant

@bazzz wrote:

He will be ok if he uses robo-rats, next upgrade is laser eyes that cut trough landscape like its not there.

By the time they smarten up and start to use them, the people they want rob will be jumping out of windows like in 1929… 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.