This topic contains 26 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Panther30 12 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

R@p7oR
    Participant

first complete release
    thanks to all that help me(shockwave,bobirov and phanter30)
    File is in
    http://apochq.handwired.net/Files/RaptorMod.zip

updated,now more weapons fixed some prices reduced code on some weapons,almost all projectile models have been remade,new sound,bots ai
    and my two first maps

R@p7oR
    Participant

some pics:

Apollo Tangent
    Participant

Nice!

I’m sure the triple DH is expensive! I like the Death’s Ring most of all. I imagine you can shoot it more or less straight up and not hurt yourself… Does the ring spread out further if you shoot it higher in the air?

AT

R@p7oR
    Participant

yea,whit the death ring you only set the power and angle and not worry about the direction.Now im working in a weapon called “machine gun”

M. O.
    Participant

I cant believe you would continue to show my true colors in your sig
    Rap. 😯 😀

R@p7oR
    Participant

hehe,going a little offtopic,i will change it if you want,anyway,i have more weapons ready,i have “machine gun”,”lighting gun”,”lighting cannon” and the more overkill powerfull weapon ,the “widowmaker”.

Panther30
    Participant

Whenever you need an online server for the R@p7oR mod, I am ready and willing to set mine up as your official server. I just won’t be able to set up a stats page for the server for another few weeks yet.

—-the Flaming Hairball (Panther30)

R@p7oR
    Participant

ok here is beta1,this have the working weapons not all the rest is in progress for some bugs or others,some weapons may have same name or effect that in others mods,but its my diferent code.im posting this so i can test it whit panther,people who want it can have it

**edit**see two post ahead for beta2

M. O.
    Participant

I like it. looks good. Contact me via email got a couple of things to talk about. 😯

R@p7oR
    Participant

go to first post

Panther30
    Participant

server will come down and be back up with the fixes here in about three minutes. sorry it took me so long guys, been a run around day.

—Panther30

Panther30
    Participant

@panther30 wrote:

server will come down and be back up with the fixes here in about three minutes. sorry it took me so long guys, been a run around day.

—Panther30

psst M.O. He’s still showing it… I think it is about time to hit him with a herring…

.–.ShoCkwaVe.–.
    Participant

well raptor, I downloaded your mod today and I have to
    give you a pat on the back. you have come along way from
    making tanks when you first started moding, and you seem to be getting
    the hang of things very well.

very nice job =)

if you need any help, or you get stuck and have questions
    dont hesitate to ask your really doing a wonderful job. =)

Panther30
    Participant

R@p7oR

shcokwave said you finished the mod… when you finally upload it here, I’ll get it and update the server.

see ya,

—Panther30

R@p7oR
    Participant

go to fist post,have new weapons(thanks bob),new shields(thanks shock) and new sounds

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.