This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  ArmorWraith 3 years ago.

• Author

Belezebub
    Participant

Hi Armor,

Just wanted to ask a quick question.
    Any progress with the Raptor server?

ArmorWraith
    Participant

Hey B,

Unfortunately Panther owned the raptor server, and since his departure, it may well be the end of it. I just don’t have the manpower, know-how, or time to host two separate mods properly.

The awe server is actually owned by Gavin, I supply the mod work, and we both mostly work out the issues that arise together.

I will see if I can nab a few hours in the next few days to take a look at it, perhaps I could give you a local version to play. Well, see, everything’s pretty tight on this end with my last semester college just around the corner.

It is a shame Panther is gone, I really did enjoy his work.

All the best,

Armor

ArmorWraith
    Participant

Hey B,

Raptor version seems to be em, the newest v44 is version ew. I would need to go through and make hundreds of changes to images, sounds and filepaths in order to update it.

I’m just way too swamped with school and graduation at the moment, maybe someday mate.

🙁

All the best,

Armor

Thrax
    Participant

Yoo Hoo! Hi again!

You want the raptor server? even before all the rest? wow.. nice loyalty! [addiction]

If i get my brains scooped back in.. i might take a look at it.

ArmorWraith
    Participant

Heya Thraxy!

Long time no see! I hope all is well!

Raptor is unfamiliar territory for me, I really didn’t have a clue as to the thought behind it, so I didn’t wish to tamper.

I think you still have the ‘latest’ out of date version, I think I dug mine out of my cold storage somewhere.

Lets talk soon!

Armor

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.