This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  cbx550f 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Wowbagger
    Participant

I seem to remember these looking okay before but everytime I go in the forums now it seems like all the badges are messed up or kinda broken off.

Is it just me or does everyone have this problem?

Deathstryker
    Participant

Yeah, I’ve noticed that too in the beginning and wondered what was up with that.

I think Gavin made smaller versions so they take up less room but it’s kind’ve confusing.

imported_gcamp
    Participant

Yeah that was me, to cut down on space. They are supposed to look like the medal bands that soldiers wear on their shirt but I guess it doesn’t quite look right.

The top 3 best placings are still displayed as full medals.

BOY
    Participant

they look ok, but no need to duplicate identical ribbons actually. When you get awarded a medal for a second time, you place a small pin on it. That way, the ribbons can’t grow out of control

Deathstryker
    Participant

The main problem is the stars being stuck in the middle of them. That just looks… unnatural.

imported_gcamp
    Participant

@deathstryker wrote:

The main problem is the stars being stuck in the middle of them. That just looks… unnatural.

That sounds like an offer to make a new icon 🙂

HWB
    Participant

I would love a medal display in the Personal Stats Page. With all my medals I need to scroll down. I think there is alot up/down space used up. If somebody makes a smaller icon think about better oganization in the personal stats page too. Still having the Ranks for versions but without the Medal or stars. But having a second box for the stars and medals before the rank/versions script in the page.
    TY

imported_gcamp
    Participant

<<< Changed the icons to be a little nicer.

HWB
    Participant

I like the new bars.

Way to go. And thank you.

NP-TheOutlaw
    Participant

wuz messing round in photoshop and thought to myself

ya know..those medals could sure use a little more cowbell!

so I threw them in the washer and shined them up a bit.

let me know wat ya think.

all images are still at 27 x 50 gif

imported_gcamp
    Participant

Looks nice, send us a copy please 🙂

HWB
    Participant

Hey is the mouseover on the forums medals new. I really like that I can see what Medals where for what version. Very cool work.

And if it is old….well…man i need to pay more attention.

cbx550f
    Participant

Yup, the latter is true: You need to pay more attention. 😛

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.