This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Rommel 7 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

NAKED
    Participant

It would be cool if when missiles came to close to each other,while aloft, they blew themselves up…..Everyone still gets so bent out of shape when I shoot hogs; how dare I use a weapon rightfully put in the game…..Good to see that the “MCB MAFIA” no longer controls the main server…..WIPEOUT is the greatest game show ever made,thursdays on ABC at 8pm,after Wheel of Fortune…..If I won a second stats series would Gavin name a bot after me?…A.I.(NAKED)?…..What was Danger Mouse’s sidekick called?…Oh yes,Penfold!…..Instead of joining the game in “Spectator” mode shouldn’t it be called “Voyeur” mode?…..We are all NAKED underneath our clothes…..To be continued…..

Rommel
    Participant

Hi Naked :

You should not use hogs if they upset the other players.
    If you upset anyone, you will be at risk of being banned.

@naked wrote:

…..
    Everyone still gets so bent out of shape when I shoot hogs;
    how dare I use a weapon rightfully put in the game…..
    Good to see that the “MCB MAFIA” no longer controls the main server
    …..

For the rule as it was originally worded and the
    date it was voted to go into effect, see this post.

Best wishes,

Rommel

Acid22
    Participant

Hi Mr Naked,

You may be refering to me maybe? I shoot hogs myself occasionally. I just find a game of ‘hogs only’ removes the part I like the most. ie marksmanship. My kids flashgames become more challenging to watch & play.

I appreciate your quest for the top is to impress the Mrs so you must do whatever you need to do 😉

If I did that my Mrs would look at me with utter bewilderment and probably call the Police 😆

ps. I’m not upset 😥

Hyde911
    Participant

What’s big deal NAKED. You’re free to use hogs and we are free to not like it. If you play against people you have take others preferences under consideration.

You always can play off-line. I’m sure your computer will love your hogs.

NAKED
    Participant

There is so much on the forum to read! I have missed out on so much drama while I was gone! Acid, no I was not talking about you. If I remember right recently you told me I would be playing the bot if I used a hog then left the game after I killed you with a BABY hog. That’s not getting bent out of shape buddy, that’s HILARIOUS. I was takling about Vovan,who told me to f%cK off after I hoged him then he left. A few days later we crossed paths again. He went into spectator and started telling me my own stats,LOL! I told him what was on my mind then left,had to go anyway.
    To my dear Hyde911, your right! Nothing should be a big deal. This is just my random thoughts,it’s all good,even Vovan cursing, I don’t really care. I can mute him any time I like. If people choose not to play because of hogs so be it.
    This is just one NAKED guy talkin’ here. I have always thought admins should not have the power to kick people. The only power they should have,imo, is to mute people. And only after a warning. Cursing over and over is the only thing I can think of that would really disrupt a game,and even then no one has to listen even if an admin is not present. Talking trash is a funny little head game anyway. Seems to me a bunch of people have gotten WAY to sensitive about the small details of the game. People popping in and out,hogs,dirt…all part of ” The mother of all games”. If you can do it,then it’s within the parameters of the game. Everything else is just semantics. If you can disconnect and rob someone of a kill,cool do it. If the majority does not want that to happen then simply change the parameters of the game so you won’t be let back in until the next game. That goes for pretty much anything. If you don’t want people to go somewhere,you don’t just put up a sign,you must put in a fence.
    Long story short,all is fair in love and scorched….get some hot coffee and soft jazz going and…..relax and let me hog you….we can look back after years gone by and recall what a wonderful hogging it was as we walk hand in hand with the autumn leaves falling all around us.

ArmorWraith
    Participant

@naked wrote:

we can look back after years gone by and recall what a wonderful hogging it was as we walk hand in hand with the autumn leaves falling all around us.

Naked Right?

Just play the game guys, If hogs bother you, just nuke em every round :badgrin: .(there cheap right now)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBfjU3_XOaA

Kanga

Hyde911
    Participant

@naked wrote:

There is so much on the forum to read! I have missed out on so much drama while I was gone! Acid, no I was not talking about you. If I remember right recently you told me I would be playing the bot if I used a hog then left the game after I killed you with a BABY hog. That’s not getting bent out of shape buddy, that’s HILARIOUS. I was takling about Vovan,who told me to f%cK off after I hoged him then he left.

Well. Vovan is very rude person and such behaviour should be punished. It’s only game after all.

Rommel
    Participant

Hi Naked :

You are correct that there is much new material to
    read. Unfortunately, there is very little substance.

I agree with your assertion that the rules built into the game should
    determine proper play. However, our opinions do not seem to be widely
    shared or very well received by those in charge of banning the players.

If you haven’t read the discussion concerning the duties and
    responsibilities of the new assistants, you can find it here.

If someone tells you how you should play, perhaps you should do as you
    are told. If this lessens your enjoyment of the game, then perhaps you
    can use the new rule to make a complaint against them for ruining your
    ability to enjoy playing the game.

Caution : The new rule may not apply to those holding titles.

Best wishes,

Rommel

Acid22
    Participant

Is ‘Hilarious’ worse than getting ‘bent out of shape’?

Laptops Daddy
    Participant

mmm. all those lawless rule makers, perverting the game. silly oxymorons breaking the rules with their ‘rules’.

if the standard weapons are off balance, they need to be tweaked. we shouldnt NEED gameplay rules to keep it fun, but need to be REALLY careful about stamping out tricks cults and nuances. dont go there – that’s a game death sentence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrnZSLwfzVs

@bob Marley wrote:

every time i plant a seed, he say kill them before they grow

ps: hi acid

Acid22
    Participant

I think the current state of affairs on here can be summed up by this>>>>>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UT02–Ijdc

It is pure filth so do not watch if you are boring or offended or American 😉

It will probably be deleted by the ‘man’ but enjoy it while you can 😆

ps,

Hello Lappy

NAKED
    Participant

Acid, I have not laughed so hard in over a week when I watched that muppet video!
    I have a suggestion. There could be put into the hints and tips that are always popping up a tip that says something like “Obscene language can be blocked by clicking ignore and choosing a player”. Something like that would really help new players. Let the muppets have the obscene language! LOL!

Thrax
    Participant

Did we ever decide on a way to block those with verbal diarrhea in these
    forums themselves? I’ve been getting tired of trying to read a fun-loving
    or informative post, only to find one of total drivel inserted into the thread.

pastor of muppets
    Participant

Walking hand in hand in autumn with Naked. I’m in hope you don’t outsize me too much. Damn so nice to have you back Naked, an actual player.

Acid22
    Participant

@thrax wrote:

Did we ever decide on a way to block those with verbal diarrhea in these
    forums themselves? I’ve been getting tired of trying to read a fun-loving
    or informative post, only to find one of total drivel inserted into the thread.

Awww c’mon Thrax you miserable tart. If you can’t post ‘drivel’ in the Offtopic section then we are all doomed. If you’re tired have a lie down. 😉

Naked, the original sketch was done by Derek & Clive (Peter Cook & Dudley Moore)…..plenty on u-tube……absolute filth etc etc. Peter Cook was the funniest man to walk the earth IMO.

Aceeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.