This topic contains 70 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  BOY 12 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Sondra
    Participant

eheheh My sexy girl is there already 😛

Ebonite
    Participant

Money, money, money, MUH-NAY! :mrgreen:

BOY
    Participant

@gcamp wrote:

Still trying to figure a way of getting these to this web server :-

looks good thanks for the screen shot 😀 , if you get a chance gavin, I am sure some would like to see those stats with Rounds Played also showing, so I can add up scores for us. it might be tight race for 10th spot 😯 . kills, rounds, wins and game wins (ranked by rounds played) are all i need for now. If you could give us a screenshot tomorrow or thursday that would be cool. Whenever you get to putting them up is fine, there is no hurry. the stats page for other versions is prolly a good place to put it up?.

Gavin has updated a few things, everyone please note that the economy is now reset to none, (I fogot to specify economy the first time) this makes missiles back at $2,000. In order to see just a few more baby nukes and shields, I also had the start cash raised to 20,000

I think a good time for the tournament to end would be Saturday night. Does anyone have any objections?

Boy

Ebonite
    Participant

none here. 8)

Bobirov
    Participant

I say Sunday night as Saturday is band night for me so I don’t get a chance to play Scorched.. Plus I think it’d be nice to get in one more full weekend of play. Thats just my opinion though, and I won’t be upset if it ends Saturday night or anything.. 😉

Blasterman
    Participant

I’m only open Saturday. Sunday I’m at grandma’s… 😛 UNLESS the start time is very late, say 9 PM…

BOY
    Participant

I’m open Saturday evening and Sunday evening if late, 9 pm central would work for me. If anyone else at all wants a final game on Sunday night, that is cool. My woman gives me grief if i play “too much”, I may only have time for one game this weekend 😛 Sunday night is definitely the last day then, one last chance for those who might work Saturdays 🙂
    I should be on for a Lunch time game Wed, Thurs, and Fri ( if I want to risk losing any more points….)

For those that may not be in the green on points, remember, there may not even be 10 people with positive points at the end of this.

BOY
    Participant

What do you think of extending the tournament for another week? perhaps Sunday night June 8th? Some complained about no chance to play due to schedules, i think quite a few members have not played, actually, but i dont know exactly which ones.

Members please comment.

Thanks,
    Boy

Ebonite
    Participant

I’m cool with that, more money for me! :mrgreen:

Bobirov
    Participant

Not going to bother me.

Blasterman
    Participant

Sounds good! Maybe I’ll drive over… just got my Driver’s Ed classes started… 😈

Sondra
    Participant

@blasterman wrote:

Sounds good! Maybe I’ll drive over… just got my Driver’s Ed classes started… 😈

Everybody…. RUN!!!!!!!Mad man with a driver licence

Guerrillatactic
    Participant

I haven played the tourney since last week, damnit when do u guys play the tourney. 😕

Guerrillatactic
    Participant

Why does my rank says N/A 😥

BOY
    Participant

@guerrillatactic wrote:

I haven played the tourney since last week, damnit when do u guys play the tourney. 😕

HI gorrilla!

I have been trying to get more people to post playing times, unfortunately many of us seem too busy. I play on lunch hour (1130 central time for me) 4 days a week. Weekend evenings late, are a good time for many. PLEASE POST THE TIME THAT IS GOOD FOR YOU
    only 4 players are need for a game. sometimes just log in and go ask others to join 😀

To fix your rank, go to the bottom of your profile page and put in your unique id in the space provided.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 72 total)

The forum ‘news’ is closed to new topics and replies.