This topic contains 70 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  BOY 12 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

imported_gcamp
    Participant

@hippopotamus wrote:

maybe im drunk …where the F… is it

Look here :-
    http://www.scorched3d.co.uk/phpBB2/tournamentview.php?t=1
    Under member description.

cbx550f
    Participant

Please change the password – we’ve got a guy in here now who is not signed up and won’t go.

Irishbandit
    Participant

Will we get to know the current standings or will they be released next week??

imported_gcamp
    Participant

@irishbandit wrote:

Not sure, that is upto BOY. I have them collecting via a seperate mysql database so they are complete.

BOY
    Participant

I agree with cbx, a password reset is probably in order, everyone should know where to get it now. The current password is a bit too easy to find out, but it did get Shockwave involved, lol, he played for a bit and is not a memeber ๐Ÿ™„

@gcamp wrote:

@irishbandit wrote:

Not sure, that is up to BOY. I have them collecting via a seperate mysql database so they are complete.

It might be nice to know how many points people have got, so they know if they need to try to move up or not.

If a mysql page is not available to view, Gavin would you be able to tell us the current top 10 now and then?

If you are able put one up, (a link in member description would be fine) Even without a column for it, I will be glad to make my own sheet to add up Qualification scores.

To remind those who dont read the rules, ๐Ÿ˜›
    Qualification Score = (Game Wins x 10) + (Kills) + (Round Wins) (Rounds Played)

From the one game i have played, it seems that positive points will be hard to come by! (as i had hoped they would) 8) I became the first loser (i.e. 2nd) of the Tournamet, thanks to Ebonite who came along in like round 2 ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

Comments Welcome

BOY
    Participant

@cbx550f wrote:

Please change the password – we’ve got a guy in here now who is not signed up and won’t go.

I have posted some minor edits in the description, including an alternate password, should Gavin opt to change it for us.

http://www.scorched3d.co.uk/phpBB2/tournamentview.php?t=1

Blasterman
    Participant

I’ve found a glitch… but this DOESN’T relate to the server itself. The glitch is only found in the single player mode. When I tried the “random” computer difficulty, I got kicked instantly after I clicked on ok. Can someone tell me what’s going on?

BOY
    Participant

@blasterman wrote:

I’ve found a glitch…

I had the same problem. Strange. I will have to ask Bobirov what the problem could be. Of course, there is no need for a random at all since the only options are target and human. perhaps random is tied to one or all of the other ai’s?

BOY
    Participant

I logged in and had the same money as i had in the game i played yesterday at this time when Miroslav killed me in that one insane shot. It appears that no games were played over the last 24 hours. Grrrrrr ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

I HOPE SOME-BODYS SHOW UP TODAY FOR A GAME! (except for Eboniteยฒ, he kills everybody ๐Ÿ˜› )

Boy

Ebonite
    Participant

*slug flex*

Hippopotamus
    Participant

chickens dont wanna play !!!
    bok bok bok

WHY god damn them

BOY
    Participant

@hippopotamus wrote:

chickens dont wanna play !!!
    bok bok bok
    WHY god damn them

ROFLMAO!!!

This weekend is a US holiday, some of you all better be round for me to kill in this tournament!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

I have asked gavin to change economy so that missiles stay at the lower price….

Bobirov
    Participant

@blasterman wrote:

I’ve found a glitch… but this DOESN’T relate to the server itself. The glitch is only found in the single player mode. When I tried the “random” computer difficulty, I got kicked instantly after I clicked on ok. Can someone tell me what’s going on?

Ya its my fault, I neglected to set the target AI type to allowed to be chosen randomly so the game crashes because there are no AI types to choose. You can fix it by going into tankais.xml for the mod and changing from false to true for the target AI type. I also updated the Mod Files on the Apoc site if you just want to download the fix instead of making the change yourself.

Gav, if you read this, you might wanna make the change on the tournament server so that every one who plays will automatically get the fix and not be downloading the old version with this error in it.

imported_gcamp
    Participant

@bobirov wrote:

@blasterman wrote:

Ya its my fault, I neglected to set the target AI type to allowed to be chosen randomly so the game crashes because there are no AI types to choose. You can fix it by going into tankais.xml for the mod and changing from false to true for the target AI type. I also updated the Mod Files on the Apoc site if you just want to download the fix instead of making the change yourself.

Gav, if you read this, you might wanna make the change on the tournament server so that every one who plays will automatically get the fix and not be downloading the old version with this error in it.

Ok, done.

imported_gcamp
    Participant

Still trying to figure a way of getting these to this web server :-

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 72 total)

The forum ‘news’ is closed to new topics and replies.