This topic contains 70 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  BOY 12 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

imported_gcamp
    Participant

A new tournament has been approved.
    Tournament “Qualification” starts on the 25 May 2005

For more information see :
    http://www.scorched3d.co.uk/phpBB2/tournamentview.php?t=1

BOY
    Participant

To formally sign up for the Tournament, click at top on Tournaments (or link in above post by gcamp 🙂 )Then click on “Qualification”. At bottom of the page click “Join Tournament” button to get on the member list.

I am the moderator and I will approve you to join as soon as I can. I will check it fequently, just about anyone will be ok to join, some experience is required, if I dont know who you are and your rank is not shown in your profile, I will send you a message

For those that are familiar with the Tournament and plan to join, I hope that as you play over the next week or so that you will invite people to play that look like they got any skills.

Hopefully Gavin will also be able to put up an occasional message on the main servers about the Tournament so people will register here and sign up 😀 😀

It would be nice also to have a few suggestions as far as times of day good for at least 5 or 6 players to play. I will be on my lunch hour to play around GMT 07:00 on M,W,R,&F during the week (11:30 US Central time)

BOY
    Participant

TOurnament is Tomorrow! Only 12 are signed up to play!

@boy wrote:

I will be on my lunch hour to play around GMT 07:00 on M,W,R,&F during the week (11:30 US Central time)[/color]

Like a dummy I subtracted from my time to get to GMT instead of other way around. since I am US central, it will be GMT about 4:30 PM or 5:00 PM when i am on lunch hour to play.

How bout this, the only time I can for sure NOT play is M-F from GMT 12:00 pm to 4:00 and from GMT 5:30 to 10:00
    Tournament members, Pleas post some ideas!

Irishbandit
    Participant

i wont be able to play much o well

imported_gcamp
    Participant

Ok, I’ve started the server.

I’ve made it password protected, anyone that has been accepted should be able to see the password in the “members only description” on the tournament details page.

Also I’ve added a to date so people can more easily see that it is one for 1 week.

Irishbandit
    Participant

i cant find the members only link

BOY
    Participant

For the password, look in tournament information. It is posted Underneath the Description section in “Member Description”

see you there!

apache64d
    Participant

what happened to the server?? the game was just before the first shot and…..boom!! DOWN!!..what happened?? I refreshed the list and the server wasn’t there anymore…

glamdring
    Participant

Cannot access the server either…any problems?

Irishbandit
    Participant

I so had you shock…well at least i think i did 😉

BOY
    Participant

The server died for a bit, back up now. Since the score stats are not yet finished, I will make sure that none in that game get any negative points (thats cause for now, unless gavin is highly motivated i suppose, the score will likely be done by the eyball method once stats are in 😉 ) hell, I’ll see if all of you can be awarded one free point for pain and suffering! LOL It was good to see the die hards ready to kill each other –Apache, I guess you lucked out that time, I’ll mail you that missile I had fer ya. 😆

If i remember correctly,
    Boy, badshot, Shockwave (password hacker), Apache, ori, and Irishbandit were there for the first “historic” game.

apache64d
    Participant

Boy, u where lucky that my hellfire had “server mullfanction” 😀 ..(damn, the ENETER key is lock again..). It was like in a famose Israeli movie: Father and son prepering to watch a soccer program on TV and suddenly there is a message: “We are sorry but instead of the soccer game we will boardcast the Opra “The Italian monk and his misstress” 😀 😀

Hippopotamus
    Participant

where t f .. i am
    where is my psw
    u must be jokin

Ebonite
    Participant

@boy wrote:

For the password, look in tournament information. It is posted Underneath the Description section in “Member Description”

see you there!

surely we read the posts…

Hippopotamus
    Participant

maybe im drunk …where the F… is it

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 72 total)

The forum ‘news’ is closed to new topics and replies.