This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  ArmorWraith 4 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Hey guys.

I just had thought about promoting this great game.
    If you use Steam (you’ll know it if you do, if you don’t, ignore this message).

Add Scorched to your game list and launch through that. Then your mates will see you playing:
    Non-Steam Game
    Scorched3d.

They may then check it out 🙂

Tom.K
    Participant

I still don’t use Steam, so… no Pomotion that way…

(Taking final exams these days.)

Note: Not a lot of players will like the old GUI in-game… Any progress for improving whole interface still?

Panther30
    Participant

‘nut. Read your subject line again. There is an error. It made me think that Pastor of Muppets wanted to put forth an idea for scorched3d (aka POMotion).

Promotion of Scorched3d is the subject line i believe you were looking for xD

—Panther “Grammar Nazi” 30

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@panther30 wrote:

‘nut. Read your subject line again. There is an error. It made me think that Pastor of Muppets wanted to put forth an idea for scorched3d (aka POMotion).

Cheers pinky.
    I even read TKs post and still didn’t notice the error 🙂
    Now, if you guys don’t mind deleting your own messages, I can delete this one and I can save face??

Tom.K
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

@panther30 wrote:

Cheers pinky.
    I even read TKs post and still didn’t notice the error 🙂
    Now, if you guys don’t mind deleting your own messages, I can delete this one and I can save face??

Where’s the fun in that? :mrgreen:

Panther30
    Participant

agreed xD Move on ‘Nut or should I say Roll Forward……

—panther “punny kitty” 30

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

You two are mean.
    As punishment for your meanness I thin kyou should both install Steam, get 5+ friends on there and add Scorched 😉

ArmorWraith
    Participant

If anyone can get a hold of DireWolf I can try to update the tweets and spacebooks and whatnot regularly. I can also post in game screens, and ask some friends to share.

Might as well give it a good shove and see if some good old fashioned advertising could do the trick. Hell I wish we could get S3D submitted to steam for evaluation!

Cheers,

armor

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.