This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  cbx550f 12 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

DireWolf
    Participant

I noticed people shooting forward ideas for the forums so I thought I would make a suggestion….
    I would like to see a user edited profile section if possible, it was cool seeing the profiles on Apollo’s site, knowing a little more about the people we are playing with seems to me a good thing!!!
    a spot for a picture and an area that comments can be made.
    this is just an idea, I understand if it cant be done, but atleast mull it over…
    😉

DireWolf
    Participant

I guess this was a lame Idea!!!!!

Deathstryker
    Participant

Sorry, I was counting on people making comments for me, but since no one will, I’ll just have to make some comments. I like the idea, but considering that I don’t play much online, I’d probably not mess with it much. I think you need some comments from people who are religiously into their stats and stat pages.

DireWolf
    Participant

This wasnt really about stats, you are a person who makes frequent comments on many subjects, there are many others also, I just thought it would be cool when you click on a persons profile if there was a spot for a picture and a small area to make a few comments about ourselves, it would be nice to know a lil more about the people we play with and the people we exchange ideas with in the forums, it would be optional, if a player wants a pic of themselves in thier profile, they can add it, or not.
    no worries though, it was just a suggestion.
    thanx for your comments anyway.

BOY
    Participant

@direwolf wrote:

This wasnt really about stats, you are a person who makes frequent comments on many subjects, there are many others also, I just thought it would be cool when you click on a persons profile if there was a spot for a picture and a small area to make a few comments about ourselves, it would be nice to know a lil more about the people we play with and the people we exchange ideas with in the forums, it would be optional, if a player wants a pic of themselves in thier profile, they can add it, or not.
    no worries though, it was just a suggestion.
    thanx for your comments anyway.

Perhaps Gavin would be willing to upgrade the options available in the Forum profile just a little bit. not a bad idea, but it makes Apollo’s site less of a cool item… 🙁

DireWolf
    Participant

I understand your point, I didnt want to undermine Apollo but I feel more people would be willing to add thier picture if they could edit it and not somebody else, it was Apollos idea, and it is great idea, but not enough people seem to want to come forward and participate.
    I suggested it because his idea was cool, I am not looking for credit, his idea wet my whistle after seeing the profiles….
    now I want MORE MORE MORE!!!!
    sorry, better now 😉

imported_gcamp
    Participant

I keep meaning to add a news item that points to Apollo’s site, I think it would help publicity. If someone wants to write one for me i’ll post it 🙂

Apollo Tangent
    Participant

It might help in publicity.

Right now the whole s3d community is tied so tightly that barely a whisper leaks out.

That was “not” my intention for the Zine. (google it).

I can totally “clobber” people verbally or “in game”. OR. They can do it to me!

I won’t be biased, I’ll slam myself to the ground for hyper “critiques”!

The zine isn’t intended to fuck with people. It can be used to do it though.

When people laugh about bok bok explained or “guess who’s” profile. it does stir an interaction that keeps those “festering wounds” open.

OKAY! On the bright side, any traffic is “good traffic”.

There are people that might think that the “zine” is (MY GIG), it’s not!

You can submit negative things about me there!

I have only made one denial. that was Kommisar’s change of one word to his profile and basically a different picture of Him that looked the same as the first one. ( I will not edit for 45 minutes (a word) + a Picture. )

I could get 20 kills in that time and SChoc

wave can get 2.
    oh my!

AND I have threatened (schick) with the intentions of having HIM subscribe to openess towards complimentary venues to promote it.

He hates Me so much, that it stands in the way.

A.T.

cbx550f
    Participant

Check please!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.