This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Irishbandit 9 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Max007Argentina
    Participant

Hello! has all .. not good if this is a bug or something else is not the truth .. but when I connect this acid and the same is my avatar … (if not already rian can have the same avatar) but! The game remains disconnected I change my avatar and I reconnect it and have my avatar !!!!!! as this is not what is.

Rommel
    Participant

Hi Max:

I’m dreadfully sorry that no one has responded before now but most likely we are all baffled as to the nature of the problem.@Max007(Argentina) wrote:

Hello! has all .. not good if this is a bug or something else is not the truth .. but when I connect this acid and the same is my avatar … (if not already rian can have the same avatar) but! The game remains disconnected I change my avatar and I reconnect it and have my avatar !!!!!! as this is not what is.

If you saw Acid using your avatar, you can’t do much about that unless it is your work or you have rights to it. If so, you may have a valid complaint.

If it’s a problem with the game giving avatars to the wrong players and then locking up, this is certainly something that should be noted and possibly examined.

Perhaps you should send a PM to Outer (in Spanish) and detail the problem.

Good luck,

Rommel

Irishbandit
    Participant

Seems like we discussed this problem while playing a game and resolved it. Sorry a post was not added to show that.
    At least I thought it was.

Rommel
    Participant

Hi Irishbandit :

If it was a personal conflict, I don’t think the players need the details but it would be nice to know if there is problem with the game. A scan of the logs should reveal that several people have complained about avatar and name theft recently and people could be being wrongly accussed when in fact the game is causing the problem.

Also, lest someone tell me in a game, it would be nice to leave an answer here, for anyone else that might experience a problem like this one.

Thanks,

Rommel

Irishbandit
    Participant

Sorry I don’t have access to the logs. But you bring up some good points.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.