This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  PeanutsRevenge 9 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Wowbagger
    Participant

Two different topics…1 post. 😀

Used to be when someone was hit you could hear the batts being used and see the health bar filling up. Just noticed with the new version this doesn’t happen until the next shot is fired…. A definite advantage to the wounded player I would say and quite a shock to the shooter too. 😀 😀

With the assists, a couple of times its happened to me but its a fairly rare occurance during gameplay but if you shoot someone and do damage if they quit the game you dont get an assist. I believe you do get an assist if they resign though but im not sure.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

The batts is because of delayed defense as with chutes n bubbles.

Assists, you wouldnt get an assist as you didnt assist in their death, as they didnt die…

Wowbagger
    Participant

Peanut Wrote:

The batts is because of delayed defense as with chutes n bubbles.

Ah I knew there was talk about it but I never realized or read that it had actually been activated. :D. Guess I’m the only one waiting till the last possible second to activate my shield huh? 😀 😀 😀

Irishbandit
    Participant

Darn shielder’s 😉

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

yea, theres been little said that it is now in use, thought a MOTD would have heppened, if it has, i missed it.

I only realised when ppl have stopped flashing but then shields popped up.

hopefully when everyone realises, the games will be quicker (except when I wanna go loo, or grab a drink)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.