This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Thrax 8 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

doom
    Participant

< <<<<<<<<< That’s right, I’m going to try again! since I am almost at the end of my semester long computer programming 1 class, we were taught JavaScript, I might try to mod again! (not until I finish the final though, dont want to get confused) I hope to create a mod that will be almost as balanced as the original is. just some new stuff that doesn’t severely change the strategy. after that, (if I ever get started), I will make a more unique mod.
    But until the semester ends, keep working on those mods! (best of s3d, negative, spook, etc.)

doom
    Participant

wow… modding really IS dead, since no one has bothered to post here.

Irishbandit
    Participant

Doom just because you don’t get a response does not mean modding is dead. Just that no one has posted back. Your post has been viewed 44 times. Some of my posts don’t get half that many views. So you want to mod great. We always need more modders. So start modding and posting questions about xml, or the code… Then you will get replies. The proof is in the pudding or in this case the mod.

Have fun with it. 🙂 🙂

doom
    Participant

ok, but like I said, I’m not going to start until after the semester, which ends a few weeks after winter break.

Thrax
    Participant

Also, i’m not doing much active modding lately, since i’m working too
    much to keep a clear head in the evenings.

I can still help instruct when asked, but don’t really have time to design much.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.