This topic contains 21 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Nicholas Boteler 3 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

pastor of muppets
    Participant

I…tonight discovered a possible cheat. I ummm cleaned my screen and I, played a lot better. I’m worried that other players may be doing the same cleaning their screens and seeing better. If any of you are doing this please be man or woman enough to admit it. Cleaning your screen should be illegal, it helped me aim and or shoot better and I personally think it helped me play better. So if any of you do this currently please discontinue this activity. Thank you and may God be with us. THE SCREEN CLEANING MUST STOP!

Outer
    Participant

Screen cleaning? Could you please explain me that in more detail… i don’t understand

Thrax
    Participant

Hmm… yes.. Serious business indeed.

Having an unhindered view of the playfield can provide an unfair advantage
    to some. I believe i can possibly compensate for this.

If the majority think it would be fair, I could add a thick grey fog to the maps
    in every mod.. That should allow all players to see the maps lousy, and play
    at a balanced level.

Irishbandit
    Participant

Stinking cheaters… 😆 😆 😆

Chopper
    Participant

Lemme see……clean screen,clean glasses,clean stoli bottle (from inside)….and use the air to blow the old chips and other debris outta my laptop keyboard….I’m good to go!! =D>

Wife laughs at me because I have three Kalik beer coasters jammed in the back to hold the screen up….

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@thrax wrote:

If the majority think it would be fair, I could add a thick grey fog to the maps
    at a balanced level.

That would cause serious problems for those that like to create their own ‘fog of war’ in the room they inhabit.

yusuf
    Participant

ahh, here is a post from Mr 7/11 shopper, as a test, to see if this thread gets locked or not. This is a defensive post for his friend rommel.

POM nice try, but this situation is completely different from rommels post. This wont be locked, it will be deleted indefinitely.

pastor of muppets
    Participant

I will take one for the team and try and compensate for my clean screen by seeing double. I’m not sure if that will give me an advantage or not since I will be aiming at two targets instead of one.

Thrax do not add the fog. It works better if you add cigarette ashes and some water/beer spots. A fly or two that appear and walk around on the screen a bit might be appropriate also.

Yus….Thank you come again. Master Yusuf I mean.

Deathbal
    Participant

Excellent idea. Since I smoke one non filtered cigarette after another, and drink one err, “coffee” 🙄 after another, I tend to see more tanks than are actually playing. Cleaning the screen may indeed cut down on my enemies. But I doubt it will make me shoot better.

tumbleweed
    Participant

Damit, you all figured out my strategy…

suppose I’ll have to try resigning every second round now..

comedown
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

@thrax wrote:

at a balanced level.

That would cause serious problems for those that like to create their own ‘fog of war’ in the room they inhabit.

Plus those with clean screens will still be seeing the fog of war more clearly than those who don’t. [-X

xtc
    Participant

Trying to play innocent now, Pastor, eh? “Discovered”! I’ve been watching you for quite some time gathering a personal file on you that has some compelling irrefutable evidence of what you are doing!
    [attachment=0:1pb5u8g7]ScreenShot-1207546235-0.jpg[/attachment:1pb5u8g7]

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@xtc wrote:

Trying to play innocent now, Pastor, eh? “Discovered”! I’ve been watching you for quite some time gathering a personal file on you that has some compelling irrefutable evidence of what you are doing!
    [attachment=0:38i2woq5]ScreenShot-1207546235-0.jpg[/attachment:38i2woq5]

And That’s proof that you cheat as well.

My heavy rollers and tank were never anywhere NEAR as big as yours as in comparison to other peoples!

Acid22
    Participant

I’m lulling you all into a false sense of security at the moment by having a dead PC. Honestly it was like HAL….it started to go nuts, attempted to take over the net & expired after a talking to me & calling me ‘Dave’ in a calm voice(maybe that was the beer). Once I get it back I can continue cheating & using my ‘special admin’ powers. I will then, of course kill you all dead at a whim :^o

Later, Tarts

pastor of muppets
    Participant

Acid if your computer or next computer actually takes over the net. Can I get a ISP discount?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.