This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 14 years ago.

• Author

Anonymous
    Participant

Hi

System specs:
    P4 1.6GHZ/Geforce2MX
    Windows XP Pro SP1 US
    Scorched3D v35

During the game i can only decrease power, not increase. I suspect the problem might be related to the fact that I’m using Danish keyboard layout (in the danish keyboard layout + and – are not located next to each other), however switching to US keyboard does not seem to help.

On a friends machine (US Win2K Pro, Danish keyboard layout) there is no problems.

Any suggestions?

imported_gcamp
    Participant

The version you have only supports power via the +/- keys on the upper row of the keyboard (on a UK keyboard next to 1234567890).

I have changed this on the development version to allow people to also use the +/- on the keypad. And I have also put in a feature to allow people to define their own keys.

I do not know why your firends is working and yours is not but these two things should fix it anyway.

Anonymous
    Participant

i have the same problem, where can i get that current dev version for changing the keys to custom?

imported_gcamp
    Participant

The development version is still under development 🙂

If you really want the development version you can get it from the downloads page, but you will need to compile it!
    This version has lots of new stuff in it, so it may be a little while before it is out.

Anonymous
    Participant

Can you compile it and release it as a Beta for us?

Don’t make it Official. Just post a Link to it here in the forums.

That way we can give you feedback and check it out too 🙂

imported_gcamp
    Participant

The only problem is the code does not under go a large amount of testing until just before the release, and the development version will likely have lots of things that are unfinished or just don’t work.

Saying that if it reaches a stage that seems to be stable, I will post a preview if you want.

Sorry to be a tease :).

Ebonite
    Participant

and I’ll make a guess that it makes it impossible to estimate a release date?

ah, no problem. I’ve waited over two years for a game. it should be out next month tho. 🙂

DOCa Cola
    Participant

could someone compile me the a version with the numblock +/- enabled, i can’t use scorch3d right due to this and i want to play it with my friends. would be very kind!

DOCa Cola

imported_gcamp
    Participant

2 years?

The last version came out 4 months ago 🙂

Ebonite
    Participant

nah, ’tis the other game i’ve been waiting over two years for. I’m sure you guys will have several versions out within two years. 😉

EpharGy
    Participant

Half Life 2 / CS2/TF2

by anychance?

or maybe d3

Ebonite
    Participant

Infiltration 2.9

SkyNET3.0
    Participant

I can not increase or decrease the power by using the numpad and keypad +/-. I have a german keyboard, and i tried every button.
    There were no problems at build 33.

Anonymous
    Participant

excuse me, i found the fault

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.