This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Chopper 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

imported_gcamp
    Participant

Polls should now be working again, looks like a recent forum update added security features that needed to be added to the custom template code. Let me know if you see anything else broken. Sorry I didnt catch/see this earlier.

Viking62
    Participant

I voted for #1 & it worked=Great job Gavin =D>

BOY
    Participant

#2 is a very nice choice.

Chopper
    Participant

Im a threebie myself :mrgreen:

edit:oops somethings fishy,even though I hit submit I can go back and move the vote around.

Viking62
    Participant

uh-oh, all votes null & void now 😆

Rommel
    Participant

“Works for me.” – Sledge Hammer

Chopper
    Participant

Again…problem is once you voye….you can come and “move” the vote and submit…..and it moves position

Viking62
    Participant

What you are saying is: We can change our mind by moving our own vote choice around after we already voted. Cool

](*,) I’ve been in this forum too much today…going a bit buggy-Need some Scorched action me thinks 😕

ArmorWraith
    Participant

twosies all the way here!

😀

Kanga

apache64d
    Participant

yep, you can move your vote.. I voted #1 and then #2..but isn’t in on the poll setting when u set a vote? gavin?

imported_gcamp
    Participant

Yeah I set the poll options to allow recasting the vote , I was just curious as to what it did. Never pushed that button before and it was taunting me 🙂

BOY
    Participant

I got a birthday present recently. My dad’s friend is has a son who’s a US Army Ranger, he had been on duty guarding the balot box in Ahfganistan and took a blank balot or two back home. So for a present I just today got a huge crazy ballot thing (first ever) from there. My dad even framed it. I have no idea what to do with it. LOL

Viking62
    Participant

Happy belated birthday Boy. Cool present!

Chopper
    Participant

Thats certainly a big thing there where you could get KILLED just for voting. We sure take it for granted.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.