This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Thrax 7 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Kiwi Cambo
    Participant

😕 Just got passed by Shifter on Merge. Grtas he now moves into 2nd spot. What puzzles me is that he is still scoring good points for kills while I ( except for today ) have only been getting 1,0 ….2,0 was extremely rare..Today 2,0 and 3,0 were common, 1st for me in at least 6 weeks. Could I have a problem? Kinda sux when your score stays in the 30 point range for 2 weeks at a time. Get 4 or 5 self kills and its a weeks worth of hard playing. On a different note I noticed lots of players including myself being kicked a lot ( 5 or 6 times a night before I give up ) . Love the game , great work admin see ya later.

Thrax
    Participant

@Kiwi Cambo wrote:

😕 Just got passed by Shifter on Merge. Grtas he now moves into 2nd
    spot. What puzzles me is that he is still scoring good points for kills while I
    ( except for today ) have only been getting 1,0 ….2,0 was extremely
    rare..Today 2,0 and 3,0 were common, 1st for me in at least 6 weeks. Could
    I have a problem? Kinda sux when your score stays in the 30 point range for
    2 weeks at a time. Get 4 or 5 self kills and its a weeks worth of hard playing.
    On a different note I noticed lots of players including myself being kicked a lot
    ( 5 or 6 times a night before I give up ) . Love the game , great work admin
    see ya later.

He’s killing others of pro rank. It reduces the skill-level gap and can increase
    the rewards. But now that he has passed you, he will gain less the same way
    you were.

I’ll try to be on more often, if work schedule and kids let me. As it is,
    someone’s often using it as i get home.. and i pass out on the couch
    waiting for my turn 😀

ArmorWraith
    Participant

😀

Kill the pro’s man, its easy!

Kanga

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.