This topic contains 57 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Irishbandit 3 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Deathstryker
    Participant

Let’s try to keep the conversation a little cleaner guys. This IS a forum about pets after all.

Rommel
    Participant

Hi Deathstryker:

Right you are, off topic post with questionable content. Although you didn’t direct that post at me, I felt the heat and went back to see what I wrote last night.@deathstryker wrote:

Let’s try to keep the conversation a little cleaner guys. This IS a forum about pets after all.

In my limited capacity to provide for my own defense, all I can really offer is that it’s hard to talk about South Park without using some questionable phrases that they use in the show. I’ll bow out until I dig up some pet photos to post.

Sorry for the disruption,

Rommel

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@rommel wrote:

Hi Deathstryker:

Right you are, off topic post with questionable content. Although you didn’t direct that post at me, I felt the heat and went back to see what I wrote last night.@deathstryker wrote:

In my limited capacity to provide for my own defense, all I can really offer is that it’s hard to talk about South Park without using some questionable phrases that they use in the show. I’ll bow out until I dig up some pet photos to post.

Rommel

that won’t help your post count man.
    Which, according to Doom is VERY important, means that your opinion has more oomph to it… or something..

Sorry to coninue off topic, but, well, its kinna on topic atm :p

If I trip over my crappy digi cam some time I might take and post pics of the pets I live with even tho they are not mine.

Deathstryker
    Participant

@rommel wrote:

Rommel

Thanks for your understanding Rommel. Some people would have taken my request the wrong way and claimed that I was trying to be a jerk. I’m just trying to be an efficient moderator is all.

@PR wrote:

If I trip over my crappy digi cam some time I might take and post pics of the pets I live with even tho they are not mine.

Are you sleeping in some guy’s barn?

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Lol.
    Nah, land lady has a cat, a dog and a few fish, which WAS up until about 6 months ago A LLLOOOOOOTTTTTT of fish.

BTW, shouldnt this be moved to off topic as its not to do with the game and would allow us to be more… well… US with the conversational flow 😀

Deathstryker
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

BTW, shouldnt this be moved to off topic as its not to do with the game and would allow us to be more… well… US with the conversational flow 😀

Well I was gonna slack and let another Mod do it but now that I think about it, I think I’m the only Mod visiting the boards right now.

Moved to Off Topic thread.

NP-TheOutlaw
    Participant

@deathstryker wrote:

Moved to Off Topic thread.

that suxs, cuz now ppl have to log in to enjoy the pictures

Here’s my bee’atch APRIL and her lazy brother BEAR

not sure why i named her april since i dont know any aprils

and bear was one of my best buds in the army

Deathstryker
    Participant

@np-theoutlaw wrote:

that suxs, cuz now ppl have to log in to enjoy the pictures

Just click the “remember me” checkbox and you’re good to go.

Unless you’re on a public computer…. Then you’re just screwed.

Viking62
    Participant

I hope this a contest for: “Most pets”. . . . . 😆
    Quite an assortment of pet luvers here (is good to know)=Props all!
    My youngest daughter riding a cow that we saved one winter & fed by hand through the winter.

Viking62
    Participant

Ooops–Daughter on cow in this pic.

Viking62
    Participant

This is some of our herd of cattle–Hang on here for a few hours while I go find the rest of them…………Rofl

Deathstryker
    Participant

that’s one tame cow.

Rommel
    Participant

Cows are cool.@deathstryker wrote:

that’s one tame cow.

Bulls not cool. Goats? Lots of fun if there aren’t any fences close. Grab the horns and hang on. Children between 8 – 10 might like that a few times. I did except the goat kept trhown me into the fence. Not fun. Barbed wire, ouch!

Viking62
    Participant

😆 ROFL—too bad we don’t have a picture of that Rommel–Will have to use my imagination–It is working

ROFL!!

Chopper
    Participant

Only a Viking would keep cows for pets….. 😆

Like the horn thing huh?……….

How ya been Vike……..havent gotten to trade hammers with ya in a while

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.