This topic contains 57 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Irishbandit 3 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Chopper
    Participant

During game tonite the idea was brought up to post pics of players pets.
    I’ll kick it off with Frank the poodle.aka Frankenfarter.

Irishbandit
    Participant

Missy 14 year old cockapoo we saved from the pound.

Deathstryker
    Participant

My cat, Dinah.

pastor of muppets
    Participant

This is Diojee pronounced D.O.G. also rescued from the pound. He is a BIG SWEETIE and a lap dog (he thinks) weighs 70 lbs. for the love of GOD! We also have a Cat I am emberassed of and a beagle I hate and a Hamster that wont hold still and a fish that should be dead.

xtc
    Participant

Masya the cat

Jurily
    Participant

Princess Mázli.

Chopper
    Participant

Great guys!

pOM…….DIoJ must like the way the world looks like that!….
    Lotta kittys….
    My cat Ray died a little over a year ago…. His brother Bob went MIA in Texas back in 2000. Frank raised them and he misses Ray terribly.
    He’s buried in our back yard close to where this picture was made.

Deathstryker
    Participant

Here’s a picture of my previous cat Merlin who died in Feb 2006 when he was only 6. He was really close to me and I still miss him every now and then.

As you can see, he didn’t mind posing for pictures.

Mcb Lover
    Participant

nice cave stryker:)

DireWolf
    Participant

This is Tyson and Ichabod, I have a Siamese I will add when I get a good picture of her!
    Great Idea Chop!

Tyson is what they call a RagDoll, he has seven toes on each HUGE paw, he is tied with another ragdoll in the guiness book!
    it is a common trait with ragdolls, I will get a pic of his big ass paws soon also. 😈 😈

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@direwolf wrote:

This is Tyson and Ichabod, I have a Siamese I will add when I get a good picture of her!
    Great Idea Chop!

Tyson is what they call a RagDoll, he has seven toes on each HUGE paw, he is tied with another ragdoll in the guiness book!
    it is a common trait with ragdolls, I will get a pic of his big ass paws soon also. 😈 😈

What about the alien eyes of the ichy one?

Deathstryker
    Participant

@direwolf wrote:

Great Idea Chop!

My black cat has 6 toes on each front paw… I believe they call them Hemingway cats.

Mcb Lover
    Participant

OK…i have big caktus:)

DireWolf
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

scary you should say that 😯
    he could be doing strange alien kitty tests on me when I am asleep!
    he is looking at me right now the Bastage…………

I saw the first episode of southpark today where aliens gave Cartman an anal probe 😯 😯 😯 😯

I WILL NEVER SLEEP AGAIN!!!!!!

Rommel
    Participant

I liked the one where hillary clinton has a snuke in her snatch better. 😉 @direwolf wrote:

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

scary you should say that 😯
    he could be doing strange alien kitty tests on me when I am asleep!
    he is looking at me right now the Bastage…………

I saw the first episode of southpark today where aliens gave Cartman an anal probe 😯 😯 😯 😯

I WILL NEVER SLEEP AGAIN!!!!!!

My all time favorites are the ones featuring Satan, the one featuring Mel Gibson and of course, Jesus, Saint Peter and the Hare Club for Men and … Hmmm, perhaps I should stop, I can’t think of any I didn’t like.

Rommel

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.