This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Viking62 11 years ago.

• Author

lebowski
    Participant

Yesterday we are playing rules on beginners server (you know ai first), pin@ comes in and starts picking on me right away (dificult to defend you ofcourse when you are muted OR an easy target I am for pin@).

Her first line is: lebowski is an azz (I know from the past it is not right to insult people).

No need to get ribid on that, so I try playing this aif rule as we all agreed on on the server, including pin@ btw. Her first shot kills me. Hillarity all the way ofcourse, she calls me a baby (yes an insult), etc…

I tried posting this inhere but gues what, i was banned from this forum !!
    mandy solved this for me i believe wich i apreciate. So here I am again, complaining….

Today (aprox 12.30 belgian time :p) I am playing aif rules (with hiroyki), no problem, pin@ comes in, “ah lebowski is my ai”, she starts picking on me right away again, I leave the server…

I know if someone breaks this aif rule, it is free for all,
    I know I have been muted for insulting people,
    But I also know that this behaviour from pin@ towards me isn’t alowwed either (she insults me and she picks on me evry time).
    AND I also know that this behaviour can easily discurige people that are pretty new at this game.

please do something about this.

lebowski

JiNx
    Participant

maybe try the main server

JiNx
    Participant

personaly i have seen you break the rules game many many times and not the players are retaliating and teaching you a lesson to play fair, so dont grumble now

Pin@
    Participant

I said most of this things. It is not nice, i know, so sorry 4 the ppl who feels himself disturbed. The ppl who knows me, knows 2, that i’m playing always by the rules, but yes, i can be VERY angry, if somebody say aif and plays than ffa, maybe laughing 2 about the others.

I gave lebowsky many many chances, but he wouldnt play by the rules.
    If i dont shot him, he kills the others or me, against the rules, but he says “aif” or nothing if we asked him.

I know, what “beginners server” means and i try every time 2 help the real beginners 2 play better or better 2 understand this game.

But sometimes there are ppl they are thinking 2 can do everything.
    I mean this is a very nice game, but we r playing not alone. So we need rules or a clear conversation about what the ppl in the round want to be playing.
    It is no problem if somebody says and plays ffa, but he must said it, and he shouldnt lie. If a “not more beginner” says aif and play than ffa (like leb), i will kill him soon as i can…

Thats all…
    I dont need 2 say more i think…

lebowski
    Participant

Now that you have teached me a lesson 😉

I would mostly apreciate that you stop your hospitality (the insults, the lebowski first then ai rule, etc…) towards me and that you let me play this game under fair conditions just like you say you do with other opponents. I’ll try doing the same.

The rumour that lebowski never plays rules (like for example “TheOne” likes to spread) just isn’t true (maybe in the past I did), I only break it when others do. Wich I had to do when you where “teaching me”. You said “me saying aif then playing ffa” is a plain lie (I do still am muted ;)), if I say “aif” (by changing names in “lebowski aif” wich I can only do when dead) then I play acordinly to that.

So I will just (since I am muted and not always be able to say “ok” or “nok” when others make up the rules) try following the rule of the moment.

Ow and please, think I am an azz, think I am a baby, be sure of it, I don’t care, just don’t say it outloud, it doesn’t suits you, nor me, nor annyone inhere.

greetings,
    lebowski.

BOY
    Participant

it sounds as though a slight grudge is starting here.

All I ask is that you settle this like scorchers in the game and the best shooter wins. Keep the name calling out of it.

Thanks.

apache64d
    Participant

I’ll agree with BOY. U 2 settle it like scorchers. Pin@ ( a he or a she?) remember that lebowski is muted there for can’t be “heard” on the game chat. Also, if u ask him something..u won’t see an answer.

apache.

Wowbagger
    Participant

Why cant we make the AI’s disappear aftr the second person joins like in other mods… It would help out alot with the AI first rules.

just a thought. 🙂

BOY
    Participant

the bots probably should leave sooner, I agree. Would be an interesting debate 🙂

lebowski
    Participant

So I will just (since I am muted and not always be able to say “ok” or “nok” when others make up the rules) try following the rule of the moment.

I thought this was a bether way to solve this little problem and I still think it is.

I tried the “scorched way” and I ended up beeing killed the first round evry time (dificult defending yourself against 4 funkies at a time).

When I don’t shoot pin@ first because all agreed aif rules, I get killed by pin@ and I end up as subject for laughter and insults by pin@ and most of the other players in the server at that time (you can call it what you want, I call it plain bullying)

When I shoot pin@ first, I am the one that broke the aif rule and I end up as target n1 and as subject for laughter and insults by pin@ and most of the other players in the server at that time (you can call it what you want, I call it plain bullying)

So I end up in the same way, an easy victim that can’t defend himself, not with words, verry difficult with killing. If this scorched way was fair I wouldn’t be outnumbered.

The only thing I can do when I am an azz is picking out the baddest player in the game and killing him evry time since that is allowed, even encouraged so this player will be discouraged and quits playing then I start spoiling it for evryone (myself in the first place).

by this, I challenge evry admin inhere to connect to a server (where pin@ is in) with my nick, acting like he/she is muted (just like me) and be able to know how it feels, to experience what I experienced these last days because I don’t believe (with all respect) annyone inhere understands what it is like.

But that’s not what I want, no no, I try sticking to this ;):

I will see what happens when I do this and if i keep beeing bullied then I still can (try ;)) to be an azz.

greetings,
    lebowski (troubleshooter n1 :p)

p.s.: I never experienced problems with an ai :p

JiNx
    Participant

thinks that the bots leaving after there is a second person is a very good idea this would stop the aif rule altogether

Viking62
    Participant

🙁
    HLO—I don’t have a problem with almost all Scorched players & I don’t understand why players cannot get along…Like always….most people think of only of themselves. Boy said it best!

Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:50 pm Post subject:

it sounds as though a slight grudge is starting here.

All I ask is that you settle this like scorchers in the game and the best shooter wins. Keep the name calling out of it.

I am sorry you are having trouble—-I have played you all & likewise appreciate you all !!!!!!!!!!!!! NUFF Said………..GGames 2 U 😉

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.