This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Rommel 9 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Rommel
    Participant

Dear Gavin:

Thank you very much for taking a day off from your life to upgrade to PHP BBS to Version 3. The text displayed in the composition window is much larger. This is a big help to me and I suspect several.

Sincerely,

Rommel

imported_gcamp
    Participant

No worries, let me know if I can tweek any of the layout to be easier.

Rommel
    Participant

Hi Gavin:

I searched all of the menu items in the user control panel but couldn’t find a way to increase the default font size on posts and the preview window to match the font size in the composition window.

Searching the PHP Forums revealed that I should find an A on the right side that increases the font size but from one of the posts I read, it was noted as easy to overlook. Maybe that’s why I can’t find it.

If you know how to do this, off of the top of your head, GREAT! If not, please don’t spend anymore time in the docs. If I find something that works, I’ll post it here.

Thanks again,

Rommel

imported_gcamp
    Participant

Not sure I added that option to the current theme.
    You can used control + and control – in internet explorer to change the font sizes though.

Rommel
    Participant

Additional reading seems to indicate that you have to be running the sub silver edition for that feauture. Tried to change to sub silver, doesn’t seem to be an available option with this package.

Rommel
    Participant

The window for composing PM’s is being cropped vertically on my machine. The crop line is approximately even with the line seperating the first column from the remainder of the colors in the font color pallet. This appears very much like the problem I reported with the thread from Hobbs and hopefully it will be no more difficult to correct.

imported_gcamp
    Participant

What browser? Can you post a screenshot.

Rommel
    Participant

Yes, I could post a screen shot I suppose but it would look terrific. I tried downsizing the window, full screen, compose a new PM, increase and decrease font size, reply to an old PM from PHP BBS 2 … everything seems fine now although I didn’t try PM’s with a photo. If I see anything unusual in the future, I will try to remember to grab a shot for you and post it with the note.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.