This topic contains 32 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  apache64d 10 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Metal Slug Mario
    Participant

ooh this is good i actually sometimes purposely will kill a player when hes next to a bot..i blame it on bad aim..(which it usually is since i use funky’s a lot) but im getting off topic. jinx is correct game is an ffa game (cept in team servers) but otherwise is ffa i think rules for aif should be when there 3 bots in server otherwise when theres 2 or just one then forget it

(besides a lot of new people don’t what aif means so they just ignore it and shoot palyers and then everyone gets pissed ow what ai first means..heck some of them dont even know what ai are then everyone gets pissed off..ya
    so both sides need to either calm down…or we should open a server for 1v1 duels…lol)

maybe we should make a guide for server rules and lingo and stuff

Falcon
    Participant

Thanks jinx for clearing that up.

“basicaly after that if and photon shot each other first and then carried on with aif with the other players “

— although Photon did target other players besides me in the rest of the rounds first, so he wasn’t just targeting me first and then AIF. I don’t think he denies this. I continued AIF (with the exception of him — who declared FFA). He was the only one truly playing FFA. I’m not sure how much detail your logs show, but I’m glad you were able to get what you did and thank you for that again. By the way, my “ok” was sarcastic 🙂 lol. (really)

I do think it’s a tiny thing and I’m willing to forgive and forget (sounds silly even saying that). And Photon, I’m not going to respond to continually being called a liar because I’m not one and we can just keep going back and forth like children. I choose to mute/ignore when I feel an argument becomes repetitive and we have both stated our sides. What’s the point in continuing to argue (in forum or in game).

Bygones be bygons? I’m fine with that (hand extended).

PS: the handle is actually LF (but I chuckle when people say “if only I could kill if” etc so I don’t mind… I’ll probably be changing it back to Falcon to match my userid here.

Falcon
    Participant

@Metal Slug Mario wrote:

…or we should open a server for 1v1 duels…lol)

maybe we should make a guide for server rules and lingo and stuff

Both excellent ideas!!! 😀 😀 😀
    Cheers mate!

Photon Cannon
    Participant

@falcon wrote:

And Photon, I’m not going to respond to continually being called a liar because I’m not one and we can just keep going back and forth like children.

Well, then how do you explain

@falcon wrote:

Next round, he again agreed AI 1st and death-headed almost everyone (I survived to kill him).

and

@falcon wrote:

agree to AIF then DH everyone

when it’s obvious that it’s not true, as you see in …

@jinx wrote:

differant players ask are you playing aif and photon replys no while if is here

next round another player asks if its aif, photon replys no but if cant see this as he has muted photon and no other player tells if that photon said no

I hold no grudge against you, but as long as you insist that I did these things, you are lying, and that’s a fact. If you take it back, we can live on happily ever after, etc…

Falcon
    Participant

Photon,

There’s a complete difference between lying and what you are saying. You don’t call someone a liar because there is a misunderstanding. That is childish. I DID mute you after going back and forth with you enough times (as Jinx said). That was only the second time I’ve EVER had to mute anyone. I think everyone here can probably understand why I would mute you. So anything you said after that was not heard by me (thankfully). You did DH everyone after initially agreeing to AIF (they were innocent — why not keep it on me — it wasn’t even aimed at me). They didn’t know it was coming — they are newbies — funny though because I survived the DH to kill you but most of the real players didn’t. Why do you think everyone kept asking you if it was AIF or not? They weren’t sure what the heck was going on. I COULD see their questions and *I* responded to them that it was AIF except for you — which was TRUE and consistent with everyone’s behavior (trust behavior, not words).

By the way, would you consider using the “xxx (Dead)” handle an attempt at deceiving the newbies? How honest is that? If we’re looking for honesty, you’re not starting out on the right foot.

I think Jinx made it clear this was most likely a misunderstanding. From your part you were making assumptions NO ONE ever does (that you can’t use diggers in AIF — which is WRONG) and I was unable to see your words once I muted you (though your actions were consistent with FFA as you shot me before I muted you). After several rounds of your shenanigans, this caused most of the players to leave including the newbie (ranked 1900 or so) who was winning by a WIDE margin — which quite honestly pissed me off. Do everyone a favor and don’t play in the beginner server if you notice everyone quitting when you play. If winning is getting everyone to quit eventually (including me and the newbie whipping you) then I guess you got what you wanted and ‘won.’

Again, we can keep going back and forth. I extended my hand and you spat at it — so be it. You’re really not worth any more replies – sorry it had to be that way.

This will be my last direct response to you, though I will respond to others. I get the feeling there may be an age gap or some other kind of gap here.

apache64d
    Participant

PLS! lets end this “dragging to be childish” post now.

If some broke aif rule after agreed to it, it is wrong. That person does something inappropiate and admin actions sometimes are done is this kind of cases. AND I DON’T mean that some by MISTAKE diggered a close by player also. (WHICH CAN happen!).
    If some just said no to aif and played ffa then the rule is OFF.
    Honestly I too don’t get the idea behind putting “(Dead)” in your nick while u can see when the player is realy dead or using “(Al)” while u can see in the list of nthe players in the serverwho is realy AI (“N”) and who is Human (“Y”) (gavin pls add more to the forbiden combinations).

Let’s move on shell we?

Photon Cannon
    Participant

*sigh*

@falcon wrote:

Next round, he again agreed AI 1st and death-headed almost everyone (I survived to kill him).

I did not agree again to AIF. You haven’t heard me agreeing to AIF. You couldn’t. You muted me. You know that. That makes that a lie. Plain and simple. Also, I can’t see how there can be a “misunderstanding” here. You muted me. You said that repeatedly. Then how can you say that i “agreed again”? Twice, in two different posts? You’d have no chance to tell. And as long as you insist that I did things I did not do you try to defame me, and that’s what I call childish. And btw, you’d have to be pretty young if there was to be an age gap…

I’m not caring about the digging “accident” anymore … you can use diggers in AIF, fine. I just won’t play AIF anymore and will announce that when others ask, just as i did in this game.

If people care about the (Dead) thing, fine, I can take it out (I did it already), but it was more like a joke. It can’t really decieve anyone, since you still see the people on the map.

@falcon wrote:

Again, we can keep going back and forth. I extended my hand and you spat at it — so be it. You’re really not worth any more replies – sorry it had to be that way.

You’re misreading things. I said that I hold no grudge against you and, when you take your accusation that I agreed to AIF again back, we’re fine (which is still true btw). You didn’t want that. So who’s spitting?

Edit: add reply to apache

@apache64d wrote:

Let’s move on shell we?

Sorry, but if I can’t stand something it’s false accusations. I don’t mind insults like “age gap or some other kind of gap here”. But as long as that false accusation stands, I’ll reply.

apache64d
    Participant

Looks like it now become more personly then a whole scorched community case. u 2 should take it to more private place..like the private messages area. This now only between u 2.
    I’m glad im almost never plays aif.. too many times it ends badly…as u all see.

Falcon
    Participant

Apache64d,

I appreciate your efforts and comments. I will stand by my word and not reply to him anymore regardless of the bait. Honestly it’s become trollish with the issue changing every time one is resolved. I don’t consider a ‘hand extended’ when someone demands you to admit you’re wrong/a liar in order to accept it.

Perhaps it was my mistake for even bringing the whole issue up in here. It’s just a game I want to have fun in. I actually highly respect a lot of the players in-game — I think for the most part they’re the cream of the crop. I think there’s been enough drama on all sides and I apologize to the members for that.

Photon Cannon
    Participant

@falcon wrote:

Apache64d,

I appreciate your efforts and comments. I will stand by my word and not reply to him anymore regardless of the bait.

So now you are replying to my post, and adressing it to someone else so that you can stand by your word. Interesting.

@falcon wrote:

Honestly it’s become trollish with the issue changing every time one is resolved.

Hmm. In every post except the one to BOY explaining why i think diggers are unfair i told you to stop the accusations. Issue changing every time? Can you point me to it?

@falcon wrote:

I don’t consider a ‘hand extended’ when someone demands you to admit you’re wrong/a liar in order to accept it.

Even if you are wrong, and everybody can find out looking at jinx’ excerpt from the server log? Interesting.

I’m sorry for the noise too, but as I said, i can’t stand false accusations…

Ebonite
    Participant

now everybody’s acting childish. shut up already!

imported_gcamp
    Participant

@ebonite² wrote:

now everybody’s acting childish. shut up already!

If this is meant in jest remember that tone can be lost in text alone, if not please play nice they are entitled to their say.

apache64d
    Participant

They do but it is only between them. Only between those 2. The pm area is more suitable for this.
    Pls, guys, work it on your own. This post is only going worse and wosre.

Falcon
    Participant

@apache64d wrote:

……This post is only going worse and wosre.

Agreed, though I think in several of my later posts I was at least TRYING to be conciliatory (extending my hand, forgive and forget, trying to be light-hearted, etc). It didn’t seem to help — hence the fact that I won’t be replying anymore to the repetitive name calling. I hope each of us is judged on our own merit and not lumped in together. Getting input from other members has helped me (at least).

I’m over it. Had a great couple games in the main server last night. Everyone was light-hearted and had a good time.

PS: If everyone followed your sig (buy parachutes first) none of this would have even come up. 😀

Irishbandit
    Participant

Posted here thought better about it [delete]

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘"Photon Cannon (Dead)" player’ is closed to new replies.