This topic contains 29 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  apache64d 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

comedown
    Participant

@Apache wrote:

You got it all wrong!
    Mandy spent lots of hours teaching newbies in the beginners server. She helps them all the time.
    I suggest u will calm down and apologize to her.
    Plus, u tried to insult an admin. U know that when a player is rude to other playeradmin some actions maybe taken if the things won’t clean up between themselvs.
    It is not threat or something, it is a know fact (u remember what happened to others right?).

apache.

The second of two private messages I have been sent by Apache (neither of which I have replied to) in reference to this thread: http://www.scorched3d.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3167

I have insulted no one in this thread in any way. Language barrier or not, there’s nothing that could come across as even mildly offensive there. Even if there was, that would have been Mandy’s place to point out. Not Apache’s.

What is this?

I’ve seen what’s been happening over the past year, with Apache (or, “the little dictator”, as I have seen him titled by certain others) getting into various disagreements with several players, usually players who were themselves fairly well known in-game as “decent people”, until they met the wrath of Apache’s mood swings and suddenly became “the bad guy” overnight. Then those people just aren’t talked about any more, until it happens again and he goes after someone else.

It’s… A little strange, really.

I don’t see this happen to any of the other admins, like Willis, Cbx, etc. Or even Mandy for that matter. Is this some kind of admin right that he and he alone has access to?

I’m starting to remember why I cut down on my scorchery so much as of late.

Cheers.

mandy
    Participant

Or even Mandy for that matter.

here we go again comedown….

if you have a problem with me, just tell me…..

i am sick and tired of those *hints* you have been giving ….

so here is your chance… bring it on

mandy

apache64d
    Participant

First, that pm was for u and not for game admin forum.
    Only cause mandy just had enough of what u said, she didn’t replied again.
    Haven’t u seen her reply?

I guess u don’t have the gauts to confont it with me and u descided to bring it all here. *Y* didn’t u replied to my pm’s? If u would, all this could be finish by now.

And u got it all wrong again, I metioned facts, didn’t threat u. I anit gonna threat any1 here..ok only if some will crach my scorche3d files 😀
    All those ppl u were talking about..all what I did with them, trust me, I was for good reasons,imagne if udaff (mokelokeR1) or apollo were here…

Also, not long ago Jinx and I were arguing abotu something that we both understood it was misunderstanding

As I said, Mandy just had enough of it and don’t have the strength anymore to reply. She did reply, in game.

@comedown wrote:

For someone with a sense of humour, you don’t have much of a sense of humour.

Isn’t it considure a kind of attempting to “go down on some1”?
    Mandy’s reply after that, u saw.
    Heh..while I’m writing this message I saw mandy did reply to the upper post. I’m posting this AFTER Mandy’s reply.

Willis
    Participant

Without touching on the “whats up with Apache” subject..

I thought comedowns origional post in the other topic was ment to be humor, not serious.

Was I mistaken?

Mandy in the other topic your reponse to his post you took a very defensive position, to the point where it was attacking back.

Comedown made the post questioning humor.. well if my origional conclusion made is to be true, I get what his post was saying.

A sort of “if you have such a good sense of humor, why can’t you see mine”.

Again maybe all this way I’ve been wrong.

While typing this up I noticed that Apache and Mandy posted…
    Apache if I may be so bold.. “what the hell?”.

Trying to judge how a person has guts to bring something to the community or not? Hmm I only have a little time before I need to get my day started so I better make this quick *cracks knuckles*

Red = Apache. Regular = My injections.

@Apache wrote:

You got it all wrong!
    Mandy spent lots of hours teaching newbies in the beginners server. She helps them all the time.

Since when has this been about teaching people in the beginner server? The other topic was about a person’s name turning up goofy! Sorry the statement dosn’t make sense its not relevent.
    Maybe, but why are you getting in the middle of it? Its a misunderstanding between the both of them.
    Plus, u tried to insult an admin. U know that when a player is rude to other playeradmin some actions maybe taken if the things won’t clean up between themselvs.
    It is not threat or something, it is a know fact (u remember what happened to others right?).

That is a threat, not a notice or caution. Admin means officer, not leader or god. It is a title apointed by the leader, and can be removed just as quicky. It is not to be swung around to enforce yourself.

apache.

apache64d
    Participant

If I see some1 trying to offened an admin I think I HAVE TO reply. (if cd was houmerly..well at least 2 of us didnt understood it..).
    I didn’t say he doesnt allawed to bring it up here..I said ALL this could be prevented if he only would have reply to me or to mandy with pm’s. That what I meantt.
    Again, I didn’t tried to threat any1… This is not gangs wars..this is computer game.

cbx550f
    Participant

Check please!

comedown
    Participant

@mandy wrote:

Or even Mandy for that matter.

here we go again comedown….

if you have a problem with me, just tell me…..

i am sick and tired of those *hints* you have been giving ….

so here is your chance… bring it on

mandy

I don’t have much to say to this, other than perhaps pointing out that your own attitude toward me is generally more abrasive than mine toward you.

@apache64d wrote:

First, that pm was for u and not for game admin forum.
    Only cause mandy just had enough of what u said, she didn’t replied again.
    Haven’t u seen her reply?

I guess u don’t have the gauts to confont it with me and u descided to bring it all here. *Y* didn’t u replied to my pm’s? If u would, all this could be finish by now.

Uh, let me see what you’re saying here. You’re saying that I’m posting this in the admin forum because I don’t have the guts to confront you in private, implying that the admin forum offers some form of “safety” from you? Why would you imply that I could find safety from you in the admin forum, unless you knew that you had “bad intentions” in the first place?

Odd!

@Apache, in a mediocre Godfather voice wrote:

And u got it all wrong again, I metioned facts, didn’t threat u. I anit gonna threat any1 here

Well, no. You clearly did. It’s right there, in that private message I publicly posted.

@willis, the voice of reason wrote:

Without touching on the “whats up with Apache” subject..

I thought comedowns origional post in the other topic was ment to be humor, not serious.

Was I mistaken?

Mandy in the other topic your reponse to his post you took a very defensive position, to the point where it was attacking back.

Comedown made the post questioning humor.. well if my origional conclusion made is to be true, I get what his post was saying.

A sort of “if you have such a good sense of humor, why can’t you see mine”.

Again maybe all this way I’ve been wrong.

While typing this up I noticed that Apache and Mandy posted…
    Apache if I may be so bold.. “what the hell?”.

Trying to judge how a person has guts to bring something to the community or not? Hmm I only have a little time before I need to get my day started so I better make this quick *cracks knuckles*

Red = Apache. Regular = My injections.

@Apache wrote:

You got it all wrong!

Since when has this been about teaching people in the beginner server? The other topic was about a person’s name turning up goofy! Sorry the statement dosn’t make sense its not relevent.
    Maybe, but why are you getting in the middle of it? Its a misunderstanding between the both of them.

That is a threat, not a notice or caution. Admin means officer, not leader or god. It is a title apointed by the leader, and can be removed just as quicky. It is not to be swung around to enforce yourself.

apache.

Exactly, thank you.

Irishbandit
    Participant

Move along nothing to see here…. Hey i said move.

apache64d
    Participant

All I meant is: all those 3943098 posts could be prevented if u would reply and we would solved it on the privet message box. Even Irish had enough 😀

I aint Godfther and aint merry poppins.
    I see u still don’t want to resolv it and to keep argue. I’m out of this aruement.

If , as u say, u didn’t meant to offend mandy or something like that..then just tell her and resolv it with her in the privet message box.

K, sorry Irish, no more posts by me here.

mandy
    Participant

i honestly dont know what to reply to that, just that cd i hardly ever saw you in the game and i did not see you in a while. i did not really have anything to do with you nor do i have the wish for that *i believe you feel the same*.

thats about it for me here. i move on now ;-).

shoots a dh at irish ;P… now i feel better 😉

see ya all in the game

mandy

comedown
    Participant

This still doesn’t address the original issue of the thread. That being, either Apache should calm down a lot, OR… should, er, resign.

apache64d
    Participant

After few years in this game, thousends of games, 10G-+ of kills, few 100 of cbx’s 100G of get killed, dozens (or more) of posts, kicking much of the players who realy all they wanted is to harm the game and disrespected the ppl and the game, relising few missunderstandings, monitoring the forums from spam posts, and many more none importent stuff, I came to a desition…..I’m sorry, not gonna resign Comedown.

If all things cool with u and mandy..great then.

comedown
    Participant

I suggested a choice of two possible ways to go. Prior to rejecting them both, you only considered one. I find that to be an oddity.

apache64d
    Participant

@irishbandit wrote:

How do u know, Comedown, what I consider and what not? hmm I was never not-calm..

*goes back to game to dh Irish*

comedown
    Participant

@apache64d wrote:

@irishbandit wrote:

How do u know, Comedown, what I consider and what not? hmm I was never not-calm..

*goes back to game to dh Irish*

I don’t consider private threats to be particularly calm behaviour.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.