This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Ebonite 12 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous
    Participant

In the server settings, there is an option for “persistent players”. It says that they will keep their money even if they disconnect.

My question is: Does this count even across games? Or is it only during one game?

Is there any way to set a game to be one round (a game on one map), and have a players money carry over from that? Or is it only through a set game?

I want there to be a way for a player to connect to my server on Tuesday, play a bit, and when they come back friday to basically take off from where they were, with money and everything.

Is that possible?

M. O.
    Participant

It is only good for the game in which they started. if the log out and come back during a different game then they start fresh. It was put in place to help stop people from logging out and logging backin to bump there $$ up to get bigger wepons. basically it stopped a form of cheating.

Ebonite
    Participant

@daedalus wrote:

I want there to be a way for a player to connect to my server on Tuesday, play a bit, and when they come back friday to basically take off from where they were, with money and everything.

Is that possible?

Only if the same game continues from Tuesday until Friday, and I don’t think you can set enough rounds for that to happen.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.