This topic contains 51 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Ghostface 3 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Sondra
    Participant

@soupnazi wrote:

@sondra wrote:

First time I see this topic, but it seems I’ve been here….. Sooo many spam… Love it….

So where are all this oldies? CBX Get your AZZ next to me we’re going to cbx together for the old times!

Btw Chopp good to know you real remember those old times in the server. Real great moments in there.
    And where’s the soupnazi to make a new video of it?

You Rang………..

[attachment=0:3tm7vnoj]All your CBX belong to us.JPG[/attachment:3tm7vnoj]

*Ring Ring* I AM RINGING YOU

DireWolf
    Participant

@sondra wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URAqnM1PP5E

😉

[attachment=0:2e0xea6i]Capture.JPG[/attachment:2e0xea6i]

Sondra
    Participant

@direwolf wrote:

@sondra wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URAqnM1PP5E

😉

[attachment=0:3iwagkg7]Capture.JPG[/attachment:3iwagkg7]

Yeah hot stuff I rang http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IdEhvuNxV8 to make some noise at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwtBqamUNJw

WOOT I got funked!!!

Chopper
    Participant

Damn, time goes by fast when you get wrapped up in the everyday BS that goes on in your life.

Promise I’ll try to stick around more, right now have a neighbor fighting for his life against liver cancer and he’s slipping. Good friend and I have to be close. Pray everyone for David. [-o<

Sondra
    Participant

@chopper wrote:

Damn, time goes by fast when you get wrapped up in the everyday BS that goes on in your life.

Promise I’ll try to stick around more, right now have a neighbor fighting for his life against liver cancer and he’s slipping. Good friend and I have to be close. Pray everyone for David. [-o<

hugs and hope everything goes well.

Chopper
    Participant

Thanks, between the neighbor hanging in there still in hospital, helping his wife with some house stuff (she got a slab leak in here home during all this $%#@), my brother coming through and one of the granddaughters coming from Texas (Mrs Chop and she share the same birthday)…I haven’t been able to play squat.

Brothers and granddaughter gone know, neighbor is declining.
    Been in hospital 2 full weeks as of today.

Lord help me, when I go I want to go down to the beach with a drink and just go…….lingering just ain’t my thing.

Chopper
    Participant

Neighbors wife just left, his family is here from texas……doctors prepped him tonite for move back there, hospice is being setup there, where he wants to die and be buried.

Won’t be playing tonite, going to hospital to say last goodbye before he leaves.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Dang it, don’t let the latest spam thread die because of cancer, that’s not the Scorched way dang it!

I agree Chop, I’d much rather get it over and done with than linger, sucks the life out of everyone around, just not a cool way to kick it.

In the spirit of keeping a good ole ‘British stiff upper lip’ during such times I thought I’d share this to try and help everyone through their troubles.

Chopper
    Participant

One of my favorites…. =D>
    Have you ever seen any of the training films his company has done for business?
    unreal judge of human nature John is.

update on neighbor, he’s out in texas with his son and family. In care of hospice there in their home….has good days and bad days. he’s only 64 but latest pics he looks 80. Sad 😥

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@chopper wrote:

One of my favorites…. =D>
    Have you ever seen any of the training films his company has done for business?
    unreal judge of human nature John is.

update on neighbor, he’s out in texas with his son and family. In care of hospice there in their home….has good days and bad days. he’s only 64 but latest pics he looks 80. Sad 😥

Well, let’s combine spam and respect for your friend and have posting of amusing pics to cheer up Choppers friend and ffamily thereof.

I’ll start with:

Chopper
    Participant

Thank You for the thoughts Peanut.
    Sorry to report that my neighbor passed away this Saturday morning in Texas.
    He had his wife and family by his side.

Peace David…..it was a pleasure and an honor. O:)

going to have a few Stoli Hammers for him tonight.

Sondra
    Participant

@chopper wrote:

Thank You for the thoughts Peanut.
    Sorry to report that my neighbor passed away this Saturday morning in Texas.
    He had his wife and family by his side.

Peace David…..it was a pleasure and an honor. O:)

going to have a few Stoli Hammers for him tonight.

R.I.P to your neighbor Chopper. By now I just hope the best to all his family and I know they have a great friend in you where to get some support

Sondra
    Participant

LOOK WHAT I SAW!!!!!!

Sondra
    Participant

Now that was a great game. Like we didn’t have in times. For those who played at Main server, It really remind me the old times, of Scorched. Steve and Cb don’t get lost again. Chopper, Cb, Nomoresteve, Lappy, ArmorWraith and all the others at the server it was a great time. Shall we recover it? I bet we could, for the old times and fun we had all the way. We even had a TRIO DH…. For not say the real thing in here. If you want to know pm me, and I’ll tell you. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ArmorWraith
    Participant

Was a spectacular time! A must do again soon!

Cheers,

Armor

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.