This topic contains 51 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Ghostface 3 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Chopper
    Participant

We don’t need no stinkin’ permission.

The WTH are they? List.

In no particular order, good players and good people I’ve enjoyed playing with over the years. Avery few are on the fringes of the game now. Would love to see any or all back rockin’ the game.

Paris
    Wowbagger
    Crispy Critter
    Device
    Talon
    .-*-.Shockwave.-*-.
    redi
    kraFTwerK
    Dustbuster
    SadisticFungus
    bugeater
    Apache64D
    ASh
    hobbesme
    Willis
    cbx550
    Noob Bandit
    Sondra
    Mandy
    Super Kielbasa
    Big Daddy
    Direwold
    Rabid Penguin
    chef Henry
    Big Bear
    Brain Damage
    HWB
    Loki
    SGT ROCK
    Outer
    ….whew…..gotta take a break

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

That’s the spirit Chop.

Fight the power!

Rebel against your superiors.

Stick it to the man!

That’s quite a list. I’ve not had the pleasure as yet to die by their funks. But I look forward to the day that I can approve your list! 8)

Hyde911
    Participant

Do you remember thoses names Chopp or have you written down those names in your memoirs??

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Oh yea, how come you’ve not included the Jinx on ya list?
    That’s anti British that is there!

Chopper
    Participant

Sit up and shutdown there mr PeaNut…I was just taking a break and the Jinx was def on my list….so here we go. Again no particular order just as I browse the previous series and remember friends and bastages.

JiNx
    tnick337
    Naga
    Black Rose

and of course more recent like
    PoM and Mrs PoM
    Viking
    Swandude
    Icey
    Dball
    79 Spitfire
    Robbie
    Shybastid
    THRAX
    PianoPlayer88key
    Legion
    The Peacemaker
    DireWolf

Theres more….but im gettin’ tired again.
    Please …..come back guys…reading the old stats and number of players, rounds and all I get all choked up.

I know life gets in the way, new flashy games come out, and sometimes the noobs here are a pain.

But where else in the world can you play game like this, talk to folks from around the world and not have to pay a lot of dollars and worry about checking in on some stupid server run by Microsoft, Sony or some other big company.

Hell I bet even the nSA ignores us.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Damn.
    I don’t like your more recent list. Too many bastages on there I have bastage memories of 🙂

icey was such an utter bastage!

Chopper
    Participant

If you’re only looking for easy…..this ain’t the place.
    Over the years I usually held my own.
    I admit, its been tough since the retina thing (Halloween 2011) but the last few weeks its improved a lot.

Text lines are still a little wavey but the jellyfish floatin around in there are finally starting to fade. =D>

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

You only managed to hold your own, because we all let you get away with NCB when we were all playing MCB.

I always thought it was because of your sight, an M looking like an N, a nuke looking like a missile. Typical old timer syndrome, but when you had the eye thing, and your aim and reading remained the same, I had my evidence that in fact you are probably and likely always will be:

Another dumb colonial :p

Much love as always.
    Da Nut 😈

Chopper
    Participant

OOoookkKKKKK ya’ limey bastage.
    Now you’ve done it.
    I might have to go all Rommel on yer azz.

Deathbal
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

You only managed to hold your own, because we all let you get away with NCB when we were all playing MCB.

Interestingly enough, and way way back when I started playing this game, long before your peanutness came on the scene, I joined a game that was MCB. It was like my first week playing so I asked what that meant. They told me missiles, chutes and batts only. Well, in my ignorance I proceeded to use nukes. LOL, they are missiles! I guess you could say the same about a DH too. Anyway, it was rather embarrassing. I wish I could remember the comments, I do believe they were quite colorful. 😳

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

My Peanutness! Love it 🙂

I’ve used the “well, technically it is a missile” myself too, much to some people’s utter bemusement.

ArmorWraith
    Participant

Erm.. the projectile models we use for the nukes are bombs..

Cheers,

Armor

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

So?
    A scrunched up piece of paper thrown through the air is a missile.
    Bloody kids!

Have a word db.

EDIT (now I’m home and searching’s less of an arse):

Noun
    An object that is forcibly propelled at a target, by hand or mechanically.
    A self-propelled or remote-controlled weapon that carries a conventional or nuclear explosive.

Tom.K
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

So?
    A scrunched up piece of paper thrown through the air is a missile.
    Bloody kids!

Have a word db.

EDIT (now I’m home and searching’s less of an arse):

Noun
    An object that is forcibly propelled at a target, by hand or mechanically.
    A self-propelled or remote-controlled weapon that carries a conventional or nuclear explosive.

So…that makes MCB rule completely broken.

ArmorWraith
    Participant

Never said it wasn’t a missile. Just saying the practicality of shoving that bomb model in your tank muzzle, and firing it would probably set it off on yourself if we disregard actual size.

Rule of thumb, missiles generally have guidance systems, and rockets are unguided.

Armor

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.