This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Irishbandit 10 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Celtic Wolf
    Participant

Maybe I’m just a whiner, but I’ve been really annoyed lately with two players, Yusuf and Maxi. They are typically OK when not playing at the same time but when they are on at the same time, they are truced, no matter where they are on the map. Doesn’t make much difference when there are lots of people on the server playing but it is really annoying when it is always 2 against 1.

Doubt whether anything can be done but I figured I’d whine anyway.

apache64d
    Participant

Then make a rule : if its u qagaints them then leave the game and let them kill eachother if its them aginst few others and playv “kill trucers first”. I usualy play “maxi first” because he is asking for truce on every single round. If he truced and I got him- good truce is off if he didn’t truce and i got him- also good 🙂
    BtW, maxi was muted twice yesterday because of bad language and flooding (i wasn’t there…).
    I don’t care if there is a trcue sometimes between players but if it is between same players and thrue the whole game then I think it is lame and I will keep on shot them first.

Celtic Wolf
    Participant

I was there when he got muted. I caused him to start swearing. I wouldn’t truce with him so he dirted but my funky bomb killed him anyway. This happened again the following round.

Metal Slug Mario
    Participant

eh i sjut ignore him..i shot first truce later.you really should only do truces when its necessary..(like when you know you will be first round shot if you dont truce the guy..) otherwise itsa buzz off situation if maxis doing it repetaledy..ignore him lol id still shoot anyway..i never truce with anyone thats an easy kill for me 😉

BigBear
    Participant

Since I do not believe a rule on this would work even if it was made, the only thing you can do is to identify the players that do this, spread the word ( posting on the forums is a good way of doing this 😈 ) and go MOB RULES on these players. It’s quite simple really. I find it hard to believe that ppl would keep doing this if they got all the other players on their case all the time. So bring out your torches and pitch forks folks, it’s MOB-TIME!!! 😉

The AI
    Participant

just to throw something in, at times I pull a perma-truce because of the fact that every one shoots you, if done right, it makes for a great match

linuxfragger
    Participant

You never know when those two players might personally know each other or may even be married. Of course that doesn’t stop Pastor of Muppets and Mrs P from killing each other but sometimes you know they’re going for YOU first.

The Mighty Muha
    Participant

EEK!

On amore serious note. Why do you single out Yusuf and maxi speficically. I never had any problems with Yusuf, he’s a nice player, a friendly type, which cannot be said of many of the other regulars.
    Besides, its not that they are the only ones that are trucing, a lot of the east-europeans playing on the servers are also trucing all the time, you just don’t notice it because they don’t bother to speak English.

Perfect example. Volt and Nekz were playing on the server today. They declared truce. After 5 rounds everyone was dead, and they just skipped rounds. Does anyone complain? Of course not, because volt is a long time regular on the server.

So any of you guys that advocate mob rules, be consistent.

Wowbagger
    Participant

I dont mind trucers and I really dont even mind permatrucers…. What I do NOT like is when they are the last 2 left and they both skip the rest of the game and both get a win.

Some players were doing this the other night and it was really driving me crazy. I was going to post on it but I didnt remember who the players were. Was thinking of doing a kill all but thought that might have been a little to cocky…. You all know how I dont like flexing my admin muscles alot. 🙂

Irishbandit
    Participant

@wowbagger wrote:

I dont mind trucers and I really dont even mind permatrucers…. What I do NOT like is when they are the last 2 left and they both skip the rest of the game and both get a win.

Some players were doing this the other night and it was really driving me crazy. I was going to post on it but I didnt remember who the players were. Was thinking of doing a kill all but thought that might have been a little to cocky…. You all know how I dont like flexing my admin muscles alot. 🙂

Who would do that skipping instead of killing shame on them!!! 👿 👿

Wow flex that admin muscle. 🙂 🙂

but I didnt remember who the players were turn … turn client logging on 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.