This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  richie 9 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

xtc
    Participant

This penguin is cheating! Penguins are flightless birds and not allowed to do such things!
    But he was flying there right above my head, I believe it was a part of some evil plot against me!

Rommel
    Participant

Yeah, I hired that bird brain to point a targeting laser at you.@xtc wrote:

This penguin is cheating! Penguins are flightless birds and not allowed to do such things!
    But he was flying there right above my head, I believe it was a part of some evil plot against me!

My smart bunker buster hit a civilian hospital, stupid bird.

Rommel

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Looks more like he’s hovering. This is being achieved due to some bodily gases being expelled on your head.

Seems Penguins dont believe in resigning either! ! ! ! ! ! !! ! !

Deathbal
    Participant

I knew the effect of red mags were dangerous to wildlife. My solution, tax it.

Rommel
    Participant

I bet if someone wanted to take a peek you’d find a nofalling tag set to true.@rommel wrote:

Rommel

Rommel
    Participant

Hi Dude:

You better go get some coffee.@rommel wrote:

I bet if someone wanted to take a peek you’d find a nofalling tag set to true.@rommel wrote:

Rommel

I just checked the place penguin file and that wasn’t the problem. Guess again.

Me

richie
    Participant

penguins are cool.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.