This topic contains 30 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  pastor of muppets 6 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

pastor of muppets
    Participant

Link to part 1 please watch them both Joplin

pastor of muppets
    Participant

pastor of muppets
    Participant

Just heard a website is now set up if you want to help in anyway be it financially, donation of equipment or food, and/or volunteering. The website is rebuildjoplin.org if you want to help in anyway please visit this site.

Chopper
    Participant

thanks for the links…the destruction is overwhelming… 😥
    …gotta love them truckers and their cb’s….kudos to that one. =D>

pastor of muppets
    Participant

What is hard to understand is that the 21 minutes of video in those links is only four roads in Joplin. The damage goes another 1.7 miles west and another 5 miles east that we aren’t even allowed to go into yet. The coolest part is the community has been amazing. Everywhere you look there are people helping people it really makes me feel good about the community I live in.

pastor of muppets
    Participant

New video no devestation just people helping people

comedown
    Participant

@pastor of muppets wrote:

I will be in Joplin on Sunday I will try to lead a mass of people. If I get the opportunity I will make a difference. I fear the worst but hope for the best. Please pray that a difference is made this weekend be it from me or from another source. I seriously hope and pray that God leads me and uses me for the greater good

What the hell am I reading?

Jesus christ. 🙄

pastor of muppets
    Participant

You are reading the words of someone surrounded by devestation. The words of someone who was seriously scared of what could potentially happen. You would have had to have been here to understand.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

You are reading the words of someone surrounded by devestation. The words of someone who was seriously scared of what could potentially happen. You would have had to have been here to understand.

Also, you’re a religious weirdo/nut/freak/other offensive and derogatory word :p

ArmorWraith
    Participant

The matter has been cleared up, sorry for any incoveinence it has caused. Time was short on me when I first made the descision to lock it, so I was unable to provide an appropriate reason for the lock. (called into work)

Jokes were misinterpreted by me and have been clarified.

I hope I didnt rouse you too much, and I thank anyone who has indeed helped with the Joplin Effort.

Armor

comedown
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

Also, you’re a religious weirdo/nut/freak/other offensive and derogatory word :p

Yeah.

And no, if I had been there, I’m quite sure that I would find it to be just as (if not even more) rooted in delusion and hysteria.

I don’t think that a god who is busy killing people with tornadoes would have the time or energy to command you to lead a holy army into a debate against some ambulance-chasing con artists.

If he disapproved of their way of making money out of court cases then I’m sure he could find a better way to deal with them than sending someone to tell them to stop it. He’d be throwing his tornadoes at them, instead of throwing them at you.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@comedown wrote:

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

Yeah.

And no, if I had been there, I’m quite sure that I would find it to be just as (if not even more) rooted in delusion and hysteria.

I don’t think that a god who is busy killing people with tornadoes would have the time or energy to command you to lead a holy army into a debate against some ambulance-chasing con artists.

If he disapproved of their way of making money out of court cases then I’m sure he could find a better way to deal with them than sending someone to tell them to stop it. He’d be throwing his tornadoes at them, instead of throwing them at you.

The universe will always (at least and usually do a bloody good job) of finding a balance.
    Therefore when there’s the EXTREME of ambulance chasing evil, there will be angelic jokes from Peanut to balance things out.
    No ambulance chasers, no Peanut jokes. Hence, there must be evil in the world for me to exist!

But if it was God striking down upon thee, I’m pretty sure the whole world would be hit at the same time, not just bits and bobs here and there.

comedown
    Participant

Oh yeah, that part of my post wasn’t directed at you, only at the guy who thinks God is sending him on a mission to lead the chosen people or whatever.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@comedown wrote:

Oh yeah, that part of my post wasn’t directed at you, only at the guy who thinks God is sending him on a mission to lead the chosen people or whatever.

I know it wasn’t, does that mean I can’t stand up for my friend?

Just cos I took the ‘preverbial’ outta him sure doesn’t mean he’s not a friend!

ArmorWraith
    Participant

Guys, try to keep it on topic. Move your astute speculations about poms divine purposes to another thread for discussion please.

Armor

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.