This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  BigBear 9 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Mcb Lover
    Participant

i calling you on mcb duel for that…and i hope admins will judge us..sucker

Jurily
    Participant

@Mcb Lover wrote:

i calling you on mcb duel for that…and i hope admins will judge us..sucker

Did you really have to show me drunk while making a direct hit at 82*? 😛

P.S. you really shouldn’t bitch about every little thing that happens to you. At this point it doesn’t matter if you win in mcb, you’re still the whiny one.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@Mcb Lover wrote:

P.S. you really shouldn’t bitch about every little thing that happens to you. At this point it doesn’t matter if you win in mcb, you’re still the whiny one.

Im not the only one whos sick of it then?

Mcb Lover
    Participant

quote:

when it happend with legion i didnt do it course we all know that he suck anyway…but paris…..i didnt think that he have brain that called me a CHEATER…he ll answer me or he really sucker ( i think he sucker)…

Mcb Lover
    Participant

go sick and go play..be a good boy nut and dont write sht at all posts, ok?

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@Mcb Lover wrote:

quote:

when it happend with legion i didnt do it course we all know that he suck anyway…but paris…..i didnt think that he have brain that called me a CHEATER…he ll answer me or he really sucker ( i think he sucker)…

And your opinion means……………

and to someone of Paris standing I think it means even less!

Mcb Lover
    Participant

Nut…i know that u love posting ALL that u know..but i ask you…go play or learn something…dont get me or i ll call you sucker again..hehe
    go play with toys baby 😈

Jurily
    Participant

@Mcb Lover wrote:

so what?

I’m not up to date on the backstory, but seriously, being called a cheater is a sign that you’re good enough. Noone ever calls me that 🙁 😛

Of course, I’m not taking into account anything that might have happened pre-41.2, nor any personal grudges that you might have against each other.

However, you really should stop with the cheating BS. ALL OF YOU. Let it go already.

Mcb Lover
    Participant

ha..it never gone when on S3D servers will good and bad players…just paris talked the most thing that could offence me… so..i wait for your answer paris…….im less cheater than you sucker…..

BigBear
    Participant

What are you, a bunch of 12 years olds? Sheesh, move along ppl!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Paris you suck’ is closed to new replies.