This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  PeanutsRevenge 4 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Panther30
    Participant

the server machine died last night. it appears to be a problem with the motherboard. The power supply and processor tested O.K. I don’t know if i can get a replacement motherboard yet. I will try.

I do have another desktop I can set up as a server. I am not sure if I want to do that yet.

I’m not even sure if anyone is even using the Panther and Raptor servers all that much anyways.

—-Panther30

Panther30
    Participant

I have a motherboard on order now. so hopefully within the next week the servers will be running again. I would have loved to have done an upgrade, but this will just be a motherboard replacement. so. nothing new.

Chopper
    Participant

Gotta admit, its so empty when I come here and just go to Begginners and bust bot butt.

Sorry it fried, hope to see it back up soon. I’ll stop by and roll some Panther heads.

Panther30
    Participant

yeah Ive looked at the server lists and found all empty way more often than they used to be. I’ve also noticed thrax’s servers either down or empty when they are running.

anyways, I will post here when the server is running again.

Panther30
    Participant

Servers are running. hopefully they start resolving soon.

Good hunting

—Panther30

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

=D>

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.