This topic contains 88 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Panther30 9 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

InductiveOne
    Participant

np ellie, i might make a few less serious tanks too.

and panther, check the prarie dog 🙂

InductiveOne
    Participant

oh yeah, this is a real simple weapon, but i think the projectile look at least would be cool.

FREAK
    Participant

Man I wish I could have a demon-like model. :
    This is no request indy but you can make one if you want…

(~I REALLY REALLY WANT TO HAVE ONE!~)

😆

jdog
    Participant

I think I remember CBX saying something about praire dogs something in side say, its a projectile!

Thrax
    Participant

@jdog wrote:

I think I remember CBX saying something about praire
    dogs something in side say, its a projectile!

heh. as a tank or projectile, might be cute too.
    Panther had a different idea; Sand-Hogs and Diggers as Squeeling
    Piggies and Pop-up Gofurs.. Whack-a-Mole!

Panther30
    Participant

pretty cool stuff guys,

the panther tail has been added and the diggers have been modified. I’m gonna have to wait til later today to test the panther tail. Seems like it will be cool.

Great Job again Indy!

thanks,

Panther30
    Participant

panther tail is neat looking and it does do quite a bit of damage, even though I decreaszed the hurt amount so it does 500 damage instead of 10,000.

InductiveOne
    Participant

Oh yeah, sorry, I forgot I had an icon for that too. BTW, I just ripped that out of my mod and changed the name. I am not using it either way, so feel free to change whatever or just ditch it. Also, I think it looks a little cooler with the custom textures I have for smoke, but, there is no way to use multiple smoke textures. Originaly it was made as a weapon that would kill with 1 direct hit against shields in the mod I was working on, so I would imagine it is way overpowered. Either way, I will attach the icon thing (its just a pink swoosh looking thing for weapon selection icon).

I think what I meant to just say was change it however you want and dont feel you need to use it just cause I spammed it here 🙂

Oh yeah, I will try to do a pig model for you tonight (or tomarro). Gotta go check your server and see how the dogs look heh.

InductiveOne
    Participant

Huh, I thought I deleted all of that mod, I was wrong hehe. Anyway, here are the smoke textures from it if you want to try them out.

InductiveOne
    Participant

Funny thing, today I was just minding my own business in the grocery store. Got to the counter, case of cheap malt liquer, pack of smokes, 3 cheap microwave pizzas and at the counter I notice, for 1.99$, a dvd of 27 classic pink panther cartoons. Go figure. So anyway, if I add the case of beer and the dvd together I might find a few more things that you didn’t even know you wanted yet 🙂 Also, I think you could manage to sneak a funny sound or two in there too.

I am working on a pig model right now too hehe.

InductiveOne
    Participant

2 versions of a pig projectile. The one with a tail is funnier to me, but its like 100 more triangles. I dunno, other then the tail they are the same. Tell me what ya think.

Panther30
    Participant

Inductive,

about the dvd, sure thing, bro. anything you decide you want to throw in there dude. that will be fine by me.

about the model: it’s perfect and it is in the mod. ready for your viewing pleasure.

Panther30
    Participant

*bump*

doom
    Participant

what was the point in that?

Thrax
    Participant

–Invisi-Bump!–

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 90 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.