This topic contains 88 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Panther30 9 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

cbx550f
    Participant

You guys mind if I lift a couple of these for the scorchedkids mod?

Panther30
    Participant

I dont mind at all. in fact i would like to suggest that the panther tank from this mod replace the one in my pack on sourceforge.

InductiveOne
    Participant

Little Man’s Dog tank. 2624, so … not as bad as some of my other ones at least 🙂 Tell me what you think.

Panther30
    Participant

oh that will work fine. hehehe

Panther30
    Participant

Hey Inductive,

I just got a cool idea! can you take the panther tank’s head and set it up to be used as a roller? (I’d like to make what thrax calls “pinky heads” and replace the normal rollers in my mod with them)

talk soon,

—Panther

InductiveOne
    Participant

This may be too big to attach here hehe…

InductiveOne
    Participant

I just threw together the pink explosion texture, but like… you need some pink explosions 🙂

Panther30
    Participant

we have had pink explosions for the past three days!

InductiveOne
    Participant

I acualy just noticed it in the star II 🙂

Panther30
    Participant

heh it is in the panther horde and army now too, but I went ahead and kept your new texture for the new rolling panther heads I just did a complete replacement to replace the standard three types of rollers. the new rollers are great! good work once again InductiveOne!

Panther30
    Participant

Inductiveone… I have two more requests. don’t put them at the top of your priorities for now though, cause I dont need them right away, but I dont want to forget about them either.

I would like a pig or a boar model to use as a projectile for the sandhog

and I was thinking prairie dogs as a model for the diggers. dont make these a priority over the pigs though ’cause I can use the pig model for both the diggers and sandhogs. I just tthought it might be funny to have the prairie dogs stick their heads up out of the digger holes.

thanks,

—Panther

InductiveOne
    Participant

Well, this is neither of your requests. Its acualy an ellie mae request. But I figured you might want it for a bot or something too. I am still on the hogs and dogs though. Just… slow and lazy like. Anyway, and yeah, for the record I dont think a tank with 1 tread would turn very well, youd have to realy lean into it or something.

jdog
    Participant

Nice tank. A little too pinkish for my taste.

By the way what color is that flame trail there, it looks pink.

Thrax
    Participant

@jdog wrote:

Nice tank. A little too pinkish for my taste.

By the way what color is that flame trail there, it looks pink.

Sigh, Silly boy… there’s no pleasing some people.
    It’s “Supposed” to be Pink! That’s what Ellie asked for.

ellie mae
    Participant

WOW! thank you so much! it’s exactly what i was wanting!

thnx Indy! 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 90 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.