This topic contains 88 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Panther30 9 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

cbx550f
    Participant

Early version:

Lotsa work left… 😉

InductiveOne
    Participant

Ok, here is a seargeant deux deux 🙂

CBX, if you havn’t made inspector textures yet there is a face and the 2 shades of brown I was going to use for him in the sidekick.bmp texture.

I will make that little bomb guy too, did he wear like a hat with a pink wig or something like that? Cant realy see the picture well.

ps: I think it kinda looks better in game then in the pic.

Panther30
    Participant

Great work guys!

Inductive, yeah it was a black hat with a red or pink wig on the mad bomber.

one small question inductive: can you try reskinning the sergeant as Mr. Hyde and see if you can pull the look off just by doing that?

I think we can live without the aardvark and the ant since we have these models. I will add them into the mod when you guys are done.

thanks guys,

—Panther

InductiveOne
    Participant

It would look cooler if I just made a dr hyde head. I think it was alot bigger, and didn’t he have claws or something too? Anyway, yeah I will do that too.

Panther30
    Participant

yeah I think he did have claws or at least evil looking hands.

Panther30
    Participant

the pink panther and the sergeant have been added to the mod. and they are looking good guys!!!

cbx550f
    Participant

Note: I didn’t get a chance to do anything on The Inspector tonight, and I most likely will not be able to for a week. If you feel like you want to do it, feel free Indy – you’re not stepping on my toes or anything. 😉

Cheers, and Merry Christmas.

cbx

Panther30
    Participant

thats fine cbx. take your time… we aren’t on any time limits here. enjoy the holidays.

InductiveOne
    Participant

Eh, I’ll try to make a few of the other ones, keep on keeping on cbx. Oh and speaking of stepping on a cbx in general, when can I convince you to hop on scav and get/give some beatings???

I’ll try to mess with stuff tonight, I can put off shopping one more night right?

InductiveOne
    Participant

btw, on a fairly offtopic note. Has anyone else noticed that in models assigning hard edges seems to acualy work, or is it my imagination or something? On the duexduex model, the sides and handgrips of the gun have hard edges, I’m pretty sure they are drawn hard like that ingame too. I will look again tonight and do some side by side experiments.

InductiveOne
    Participant

Its not holding anything currently, but I kind of like the plain finger 🙂

anyway…

InductiveOne
    Participant

the bomb guy.

jdog
    Participant

Wow, nice work there, if you want to lower the triangle count on the bomb guy, you could have him throw the hat.

Panther30
    Participant

Oh InductiveOne,

ROFLMAO!
    They both look great!

Seeing both of those models like this has given me a good laugh.

I can’t wait to see them in game. You’ve done a great job!

InductiveOne
    Participant

Thanks 🙂

I feel like the last 2 came out pretty good. Do you think the monsted duex duex (hyde, whatever hehe) should be holding something? It works to have just the finger but if you want it holding something let me know. And the bomb guy, I just want to at least get his hat holding hand looking a little less… bad.

Which other charecters would you like?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 90 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.