This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  .–.ShoCkwaVe.–. 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Panther30
    Participant

The mod is still in development. There are some things that are being fixed and things that are being added. I’ll post a link when the changes are finished.

Irishbandit
    Participant

@panther30 wrote:

The mod is still in development. There are some things that are being fixed and things that are being added. I’ll post a link when the changes are finished.

YAY!!!! 😀

jdog
    Participant

😯

Thought it had died like R@ptor mod….

InductiveOne
    Participant

I havn’t been hit in the face with that pink cat in awile.

Panther30
    Participant

@jdog wrote:

😯

Thought it had died like R@ptor mod….

Nah, I’m trying not to let that happen. Panthermod was only in beta when I stopped running the server. I would like to continue development on the mod for a while and see how it goes. My coder and I have some interesting stuff planned….

btw. I still have a version of the Raptormod if anyone wants to update it and use it.. I removed my custom weapons (the Giant weapons I created from some of the other weapons) and the mod is only set up for version 38 or 39. but at least it isn’t totally gone nor is it totally unbalanced. I’ll make another thread about it after I have found the file.

.–.ShoCkwaVe.–.
    Participant

neat cant wait to try it out! 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.